Does anyone remember a tv show that used to come on several years ago...I'm trying to remember the name of it but I can't, all I can remember is it was about this jack russel terrier and his owner was named Joe, Joe's mom was named Ellen I think and Joe had a best friend named Samantha...there was also another friend..some nerdy black guy but I can't remember his name...anyone remember it?
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
Wishbone?
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Johnny Bravo.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
What's the ****ing story? Huh, Wishbone?! Get telling!

They should have got the dog to tell the story of Victor Hugo's The Man Who Laugh's or
A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess.
Wishbone, world's most colorful taste.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
did anyone else happen to like this show when it was actually still on tv? or is it still on tv and i just don't know it?

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
Bishwone?
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by Vagabond21
Was anyone else forced to watch "reading rainbow" in school?

yes...the only cool thing about that show was when they showed how to make stuff

*now has reading rainbow song stuck in my head*

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa