rule about buying staggs: do not. thats it. especially stagg amps.

mg=heaven if you saw and played on a stagg amp.
I have a stagg and I'm pretty satisfied with it.

But it's my first guitar and it's not like I'm extremely picky.

And the gain on the amp does kinda suck.
Thomas hopes to not have offended anyone with this post. No responsibility whatsoever is taken for any spelling or grammar mistakes, should there be any.

last.fm

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Actually it's not 240 dollars, but I'm trading it for a guitar, I bought for that money. Would be satisfied, if I could sell it with 200 dollars now. So let's say it's worth 200 dollars actually. Would that be a good deal?
Quote by thisdude
rule about buying staggs: do not. thats it. especially stagg amps.

I disagree here, stagg make good instruments for bigginers! I had a cheap stagg acoustic guitar for a while, it cost me £100 and I thought it played excellent, sure it was nothing compared to an Ovation, Martin or Taylor but it still played nicely and had a sweet sound
I'm not that much of a beginner anymore, because I might have to perform on stage soon. Is that guitar good for that? I know it looks good :P.
Quote by Amarant
I'm not that much of a beginner anymore, because I might have to perform on stage soon. Is that guitar good for that? I know it looks good :P.

looks can be deceiving.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
sorry for the double post but are you going to get the guitar?

S A D B O Y S
I don't know yet. I think not, because people seem not to be very fond of Stagg.
I was looking into buying one a while back, but after research, I figured that it wouldn't be worth it unless I sunk the money again, and more, into upgrading all the parts.

But even then, it probably wouldn't have helped, as it's unlikely that it's made from particularly resonant wood.
Quote by Amarant
I don't know yet. I think not, because people seem not to be very fond of Stagg.

I've got stagg guitar and I have found it to be a very useful trusty beginner guitar.

S A D B O Y S