Page 1 of 2
so i was sitting in my room with my desk lamp on, fiddling around with my guitar, when i started playing these two chords, and they just struck terror into me.

i actually had to turn a light on and bring my cat into the room to calm me down.

i dont know if it was the combination of the dark and the chords, but i was scared ****less.

any similar experiences?

and i know im going to get a lot of 'ahhhh! faker!' but i honesly cant remember the chords i played
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
erm no.. ive never had that feeling :|
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

ahhhh! faker!
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Instead of faker I'm gonna go with... PUSSY!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I was just messing around once and I came up with a riff which scared me, because it was good.

And the first time I heard Mayhem's Ordo Ad Chao it freaked out, same with King Diamond's "Them" and Abigail.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
No... but I'll give it a go if you tell me those two chords?
Quote by rabidguitarist
Please don't ruin this thread. Transvestitism is serious business.
I once played a riff which was so awesome that everyone in the world temporarily died including me. I woke up and I forgot the riff but I remembered that it actually happened but no-one else remembered.

Alright, I made up part of that.
I've written lyrics to songs that sometimes scare me a couple years down the road and make me think "Did I write this? Wow...I had some serious issues"
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Spay
I've written lyrics to songs that sometimes scare me a couple years down the road and make me think "Did I write this? Wow...I had some serious issues"

+1 but change years to months
Quote by 12Jim34
I once played a riff which was so awesome that everyone in the world temporarily died including me. I woke up and I forgot the riff but I remembered that it actually happened but no-one else remembered.

nice going man
That's how Black Sabbath got their signature sound.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
I played a C major chord once.

Never again...
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by sixstringsteve
I played a C major chord once.

Never again...

C major? You should try E minor. I played that once, and the devil inhabited my soul and took my bowel control.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Not made the music myself. But I was listening to "The Great Event", by Leonard Cohen, at 2 AM, in my car, during a snowstorm.

When the girls says :"I'Ll play the Moonlight Sonata" backwards... Scared the hell outta me.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
3,5,6,3,7,3 - Oh yeah, what a beaut.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by CTFOD
C major? You should try E minor. I played that once, and the devil inhabited my soul and took my bowel control.

I heard thats what happens when you play the brown note.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Not quite. But this one type I hit a chord so hard i broke a string which flew away and amdew a gash in my arm.

You know what that was?

Music that SCARRED me!
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
No but I've had times where as I'm writing a lyric, it's like OMG this is amazing lol. Like I'm typing the words at exactly the same time as I'm thinking of them, even before, and I'm amazed at how good the lyric is - as I write it lol. That's only happened a couple times though.
We're only strays.
Quote by tomathy
so i was sitting in my room with my desk lamp on, fiddling around with my guitar, when i started playing these two chords, and they just struck terror into me.

you didnt happen to play the one chord change required to summon Satan, did you? i have a feeling we're all fvcked.
Was it by any chance:

e--------
B-6---8--
G-4---6--
D-3---5--
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I have this diss song about Gary Glitter. The start is quite scary but the chorus is pure pop and fun for all the family. I want to record it as a Christmas single.

e|5--3--
B|5--3--
G|4--2--
D|3--1--
A|0--0--
E|------

Play them in that order, fingerpicked on acoustic. Arpeggiate them, starting in the open A and working around it to the A and G on the E string.

Most suspenseful thing I've ever written. At the moment, it's the working introduction section to a piece I started writing - right after this finishes, it breaks into teh br00talz speed rhythm.
Quote by hiphopopotamus
I like to play dramatic piano music in the middle of the night, does that count?

Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
I usually play chords and just make up a melody and lyrics to sing over it on the fly, and I once said something about wanting to commit suicide.

That wasn't scary so much as weird because I've never wanted to commit suicide (no, i'm not emo) and i'm a very happy person, but I think it was just because suicide had been in the news a lot and I'd been listening to Joy Division.
I made AWESOME scary music on powertabs once, I'll upload it if I can get my friend to send it to me (I made it at his house). Also, I made a sweet chord progression thats pretty scary...I'm going to record it and put it on my profile later.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Happened to me, i make riffs out of it, they are scary and reminds me of dreams where everything is in slow motion and everything is tweaked and messed up.
...What!?
Quote by 12Jim34
I once played a riff

[lies]which was so awesome that everyone in the world temporarily died including me. I woke up and I forgot the riff but I remembered that it actually happened but no-one else remembered.[/lies]

you mean like this?
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
I can write stuff like that when playing a horribly untuned guitar. Then I tune it and I can't recreate it because it was all quarter-tones and such.
haven't made any but the middle and end of "A day in the life" makes me VERY VERY uncomfortable
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Page 1 of 2