i want a tube amp for 600 or less and i am fine with used

im looking for 35 to 60 watts and i dont want it to be to heavy to carry it around. i dont care about any effects i sometimes use reverb but i could live without it. i am looking for a 2 guitar input amp. i play all kind of rock and alternitave and some blues.
Last edited by PAPPA J at Sep 13, 2008,
30 watts, but you may want to check this out. Plugged into it a few weeks ago. it's bone shaking. If you can find one used it should be well under $600.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Delta-Blues-115-Tube-Amp-Combo-?sku=481016&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=142131420
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by Highwaytohell
what do you mean 2 inputs becuase you play in a band?

Probably so that the other guitarist can plug in as well.
Yeah, that won't sound too good. I'm not sure if it'll even work. But the Delta blues is a great option. F-30 probably is better.
Quote by PAPPA J
i really like the peavey classic 30 and the mesa boogie fc30

peavey classic 30 = < $400 new, a great buy.. maybe try from a classic 50, get closer to your max budget and.... 50 > 30 in some countries
the delta blues is cool but i want more distortion, i like the mesa better than the peavey classic. and im considering getting the f50 instead of the f30
F-series is a good bet, classic 30 is too.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
maybe a fender deluxe reverb with a high gain pedal, i like that they have two inputs
do you know of any cheap good quality marshalls? the mg series is amazing sounding but i heard it is totally unreliable
cheap, good, and marshall never go in the same sentence.

and +1 to the Peavey classic 30
Quote by Ghold125
cheap, good, and marshall never go in the same sentence.

and +1 to the Peavey classic 30

Their pedals are good value in the UK but the cheap amps are awful. Get a Classic 30 TS.
i just bought a peavey classic 30 in almost mint condition yesterday for 250. sounds great!