Please help, im on my first guitar, just bought it today and dont know much about guitars or amps, but i have a behringer GM-108 15watt amp and its doing this clicking noise, its going about once every second, and its doing it without any thing pugged in, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
look, im only starting out, and am not buying new stuff, i only just bought this TODAY!!! is there any ting i cud do to fix it???? ive tryed in different rooms with different settings and without anything ese plugged in, whats wrong with it?
I had that same amp for about two years, and it never did that on me, it's probably your specific amp, so take it back and complain.
Quote by s24476
so take it back and complain.

You sir, are great!
Totally just take it back and exchange it possibly?
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Yeah i will but like is there anyting i can try to stop it kuz i reli want ta get startd now and it will be a week b4 i can get into the shop
ANYTHING?????
Try plugging it in all the way?
Or possibly buy an instrument cable, the thing most guitarists plug in their guitars then into the amps to make a sound
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Take it back to the store and get something else. Tell them its clicking and use the return money on something else. The only thing I can think of is that if a cell phone is too close to a pickup on the guitar it makes a clicking noise. If you can up your budget to 100$, I would get a Roland Cube or Peavey Vypr.
Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500M
Ibanez GAX-70
Crate V-18 112
BYOC Overdrive TS808 Clone
Vox Pathfinder 15R
its not the guitar, its the amp, it does it even when nothings connected in and even when usin headphones
could be interference??

how isolated is your amp right now. by that i mean you you have a phone nearby, a cell phone, wire router, etc.
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
its the amps problem. ask for an exchange or refund. best if you get a refund. that way you can get a better amp like a roland cube. for now try to practice unplugged

and btw, it does it when the amp is on overdrive or on clean too?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Don't bump a thread 10 minutes later.

You're being way to impatient, just take it back in a week. You can play unplugged, you know.

The only things I can think of are:

1. Amp next to computer / anything else like that...
2. Next to cell phone, you've got your cell phone in your pocket...
3. You've got the amp on a rotary speaker setting that sounds like absolute shit...
4. The amp is faulty - take it back.

Good luck with guitar though man, and hope you get this fixed.
Then its broke, take it back. Unless its some kind of interference you aren't gonna be able to fix it.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Interference =

1. Amp next to computer / anything else like that...
2. Next to cell phone, you've got your cell phone in your pocket...

Just listen to us. Take it back next week if it isn't one of them.
oh well I think there is no other thing to do that take it back. Then again, I sure that when your going to show them your problem at the its gonna stop clicking lol

well, anyway good luck buddy
OK, i brought my amp back, they replaced it but its still making a clicking sound, i tryed unearthing it, didnt work, ive tried it in all the rooms in the house, and it didnt do it at the shop, what is wrong????????????????
Quote by *claptonisgod*
OK, i brought my amp back, they replaced it but its still making a clicking sound, i tryed unearthing it, didnt work, ive tried it in all the rooms in the house, and it didnt do it at the shop, what is wrong????????????????

Hmmm...

Maybe it's just the power supply at the house or something like that. Have you got any mates that play guitar that you could borrow an amp off to see if it does it with theirs?
Cam Sampbell's my hero
so the problem wasn't happening at the shop or something like that? If that's the case, maybe the power outlet you're plugging it into isn't clean or something like that.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
what do u mean isnt clean? ive tried it in all sockets, some of the outlets were added 3 years ago, so they shouldnt be dirty, and how can i fix this
Quote by *claptonisgod*
what do u mean isnt clean? ive tried it in all sockets, some of the outlets were added 3 years ago, so they shouldnt be dirty, and how can i fix this

I mean isn't clean as in the outlet has some interference.

If the amp didn't do it at the shop but does it at your house without any guitar cable plugged into it, then it's either of these things:

- interference in your power outlet
- interference from a nearby device (computer, other speakers, cell phone)
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer