Here's the deal: I'm bringing my guitar to school tomorrow and I know enough metal to impress the guys but I need something like Tears in heaven (Sounds good on elec. and acou.) for the ladies ;D. I know I know "J00 R playin 4 teh rong reezins!?" to those people: I love guitar and would still do it even if playing guitar was nerdy, but her whats wrong with taking advantage of the benefits, hear me guys?

Anyway good nice song to make the girlies wet ;D (Must sound good on a low output pickup).

P.S.: I already know Tears in heaven.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
the rip by portishead is an awesome acoustic tune. Pretty simple but powerful.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
tears in the rain - joe satriani?
that's a bit sad tho.

i can't remember any acoustic songs now xD
never been to barcelona - vinnie moore?
all al di meola is acoustic.
Oh yeah I know Dust in the wind too! thanks for reminding me!
Quote by SamuelBirkett

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
i hate to say it, i really do but "you're beautiful" by whatever that douchebags name is. if you wanna make the girlies happy.
Quote by gagadude
Oh yeah I know Dust in the wind too! thanks for reminding me!

how do you forget dust in the wind

its crazy
Quote by rgwoot
how do you forget dust in the wind

its crazy

I know that's what I was thinking. I actually learned it a LONG time ago and haven't played it in a while, by the end of tonight I should have my speed back up.
Quote by SamuelBirkett

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
Quote by z4twenny
i hate to say it, i really do but "you're beautiful" by whatever that douchebags name is. if you wanna make the girlies happy.
James Blunt...schmuck (him not you, except for your mocking of 9/11 which makes you twice the schmuck as Jim).

Upon reading that, I realize that schmuck means penis, so could "double schmuck" be a compliment to guys?

Back to music: why don't you play "Tears in Heaven?" It's a love song, but one that completely transcends the romance between two teenagers; Clapton's kid died.

For future reference, there is a song recommendation sticky, so please post there next time.
Gimme the Car by the Violent Femmes - oops wait a minute.

Romeo and Juliet - Dire Straits

Depends on the girl you're trying to impress.
Si
^I was going to suggest that one too. It's hilarious that chicks love that song. Just shows how effective a good hook is I suppose. If they ever figure out what the song is about - it's too late the hook has already got them.
Si
Quote by :-D
Lots of John Mayer stuff (from his first two albums) will be good for that, my favorites are "Neon" and "Something's Missing".

Whta's your favourite album out of interest? I quite like his early stuff in Room For Squares.
my playlist just came onto Radiohead - High and Dry
its pretty

but really, it you're going for girls just take any modern singer-songwriter type person