- Rosewood Fingerboard, 24 Jumbo Frets, Jackson MOTO Shark Fin Position Inlays
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan® TB-4 JB, Seymour Duncan single coils in Neck and mid
- Volume Tone & 5-Way Control
- floyd rose
- Black Hardware
- SCALE LENGTH 25.5”
- WIDTH AT NUT 1-11/16”
- Bound Fingerboard and Headstock

Looking to get $400 shipped or trade for something else (Guitars only). mostly interested in ???something without a floyd rose for trade.

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
WHY DO I NEED TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH!!!!!
What about an Ibanez RGT42DX with Dave Mustaine Pickups,scalloped frets, and a Tremol-no (basically a hard-tail)
sorry too close to the same. I have a tremol-no but didnt use it. I'm looking for a more traditional style guitar (semi hollow, tele, strat, type guitars)
Could you/would you be willing to add on some cash for a trade for a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (black cherry with on FR) with a Gator hsc? I have pics if you're interested.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
But it's neck-thru....?? Damn that's gorgeous, you said your selling for $400? including shipping?
Hm, any interest in the agile v guitar that I have listed on here? Not exactly traditionally shaped, but has a string through bridge, so you can get some nice sustain and cleans.
Is that a no to my Schecter?
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

sorry about the slow reply. The schecter is a fine guitar but no way I can play it at church simply because of the name. I actually got rid of a damien 6 and a veangeance that I liked because of the same reason and the bats and skulls dont help. I hate the fact schecter decited to go with these demonic names for their guitars as they play and sound great. Just not a good idea with the kids at church to play one. Hope you understand.
Quote by tkozuch
Hm, any interest in the agile v guitar that I have listed on here? Not exactly traditionally shaped, but has a string through bridge, so you can get some nice sustain and cleans.

Sorry, looking for a little more traditional guitar.
Quote by SG_Ronin
But it's neck-thru....?? Damn that's gorgeous, you said your selling for $400? including shipping?

Its a bolt on. but yes $400 includes shipping to CONUS.
Quote by jjegg
sorry about the slow reply. The schecter is a fine guitar but no way I can play it at church simply because of the name. I actually got rid of a damien 6 and a veangeance that I liked because of the same reason and the bats and skulls dont help. I hate the fact schecter decited to go with these demonic names for their guitars as they play and sound great. Just not a good idea with the kids at church to play one. Hope you understand.

Change out the truss rod cover and it doesn't say "Hellraiser" anywhere. And the inlays are abalone crosses, it'd be great for church if you got rid of the cover!!

If you change your mind, let me know. My offer's still on the table.

Otherwise, good luck on your sale.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

All p.m.'s replied. anybody else ??? make some trade offers-you never know!!