I'm looking at buying a new guitar. While on my hunt i stumble across Parker Guitars and they look and sound aswome and the price range on the guitars awsome. just wanted to know what your guys opinions were on these guitars.
If you like them why do other people's opinions matter?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
they are phenomenal but the necks are super duper thin. also there is basically no neck joint at all
you may also want to check rondomusic.com their stuff's pretty good for the price and customer service is awesome. but that's my opinion
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
wait... Parker? good prices? Aren't those guitars superduperexpensive?
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Quote by bv310
you may also want to check rondomusic.com their stuff's pretty good for the price and customer service is awesome. but that's my opinion

A parker guitar costs atleast $700, I am pretty sure there is nothing above that price point on the website. And plus, rondo carries SX, the worst guitar and bass brand of all time.

Don't go there.

ANYWAY. Parker. They are awesome. Neck is ultra fast, the pickup combo with bridge piezo makes it possible to get almost any guitar sound in existence. The body and neck look really cool.

The best part?

The body. The back is HEAVILY countoured and routed, they basically took every peice of unneeded wood off the body, the thickest the body gets is probably 3/4 an inch. This means it is extremely comfortable, the contours make it very resonant, and it is the lightest guitar I have ever played. I cannot reccomend Parker enough, they are one of my favorite brands and the only thing stopping me from getting one is price.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Don't buy a parker under $400 (they exist, not worth it), all those that you listed are fine.

I have heard that their single cuts (although phenominal) don't feel as good as the doubles. I see more single cut parkers on craigslist and used sections of websites than any other parker. This may be a coincidence, but I wouldn't risk it without trying them.

Edit: After a further look at the ones you listed, the teles probably the best. The Lp version is a single cut, and has no tremolo or piezo. The Piezo is very important, it is what defines the parker. That automatically cuts out the grey double cut. Although the tele lacks a tremolo, the fact that it has a piezo sets it above the rest.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
1960's Banjuke
Last edited by kranoscorp at Sep 11, 2008,
Parkers are amazing, especially the fly series. But they are expensive as hell. But for sheer comfort and features, its hard to go wrong.
Gear:
Modded Steinberger Spirit (white) (SD-AH/EMG Select)
Modded Steinberger GP-2R (white) (EMG81/60)
Peavey XXL head
Hughes and Kettner Cream Machine
Hughes and Kettner Blues Master
It just so happens, I have a dick.
I can't promise a parker, but it's a maybe!
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
If you like them why do other people's opinions matter?

This.

I have a Parker Mojo Fly. Personally, I find it a so-so guitar. But, why should that
matter to you? If you like it, you like it. If you're only going by a website, I'd
recommend you try one first.
Quote by yoyodunno
Hey kranoscorp, do you think the parker single cut would be close to les paul sounds?

Yes, but with a pickup change. The pickups compare best to dimarzios, if you swapped them for PAFs, it would sound almost exactly like a gibson. The mahogany back with maple top are both gibson-y qualities, but the neck and pickups hark back to Ibanez. As it is, it is kinda like a slightly less-warm gibson that you can shred on.

This means that the guitar has an overall more varied sound, but you cannot get a true gibson tone without those kind of pickups. You can get pretty darn close to it, though.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
1960's Banjuke
I would recommend the P-44. I just got one. Amazing. Even through my shit amp it sounds good. Though I actualy may be getting new pickups soon. Probably 490r/498t, which are Les Paul pickups. Piazo is just pure awesomness.
I had a Fly deluxe. Its probably the best engineered guitar out there, amazing sustain/sound, so thin and light, and the dreamiest trem known to man. Honestly that thing was unbelievable.. Sadly It was just TOO light and skinny for me and i hated playing it so cramped, felt like a bony old goat (from the future).. Went back to my fat ugly RG 7..