Page 1 of 2
Guys... im fed up with everything. After alot of thinking about what i really want to do with my life, i've decided that my only option is to run away from home and study sorcery.

How do i go about this? Does anyone else feel like this?
Not everyone can be Harry Potter y'know.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

i concur, the only option.

i support you completely in your decision, just not financially
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Your not cut out for Sorcery.
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
you got your letter too!!!!

i got mine also, i'm off to buy my supplies tomorrow. traveling by fire too! can't wait!
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
nice to see you going with sorcery, preparing your spells can get rather annoying
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by nugiboy
Guys... im fed up with everything. After alot of thinking about what i really want to do with my life, i've decided that my only option is to run away from home and study sorcery.

Not many jobs open in the magic industry, since sorcerers tend to live quite a long time.

Necromancers are always killed off though, you could always go for that?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Not many jobs open in the magic industry, since sorcerers tend to live quite a long time.

Necromancers are always killed off though, you could always go for that?

Yeh i did actually concider necromancy first, but after a bit of background research, i learned that sorcerers are the most recession proof form of magicians, and the basic pay rate is also alot higher. Also everyone knows its the sorcerers that get all the chicks.

EDIT:Guys... im fed up with everything. After alot of thinking about what i really want to do with my life, i've decided that my only option is to run away from home and study sorcery.

EDIT:Guys... im fed up with everything. After alot of thinking about what i really want to do with my life, i've decided that my only option is to run away from home and study sorcery.

EDIT: Guys... im fed up with everything. After alot of thinking about what i really want to do with my life, i've decided that my only option is to run away from home and study sorcery.

A BEER STEIN FULL OF GUMMY BEARS
I recommend Jedi training. You don't need a wand or any special words to choke someone from ten feet away. And any Sith (Palpatine, Vader, Maul) is cooler than Voldemort and could crush Voldemort easily. Think about it: a "killing curse" that fails to kill a baby or shooting frickin lightning out of your fingertips!
Quote by LordBishek
Sorcery is for Nancy boys, take up fashion design like a real man.

Haha. Nice.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Quote by nugiboy
Yeh i did actually concider necromancy first, but after a bit of background research, i learned that sorcerers are the most recession proof form of magicians, and the basic pay rate is also alot higher. Also everyone knows its the sorcerers that get all the chicks.

Well if you can actually get a job it's a lot more stable, yes. I've been studying a mixture of lesser Necromancy and Conjuration, I've found studying a mixture helps to open up more options for careers further down the line.

Dude, have you seen Shaman chicks?
Quote by ImpStarJay
I recommend Jedi training. You don't need a wand or any special words to choke someone from ten feet away. And any Sith (Palpatine, Vader, Maul) is cooler than Voldemort and could crush Voldemort easily. Think about it: a "killing curse" that fails to kill a baby or shooting frickin lightning out of your fingertips!

THIS.
Quote by ImpStarJay

Jedi only use the Force for knowledge and defense, NEVER for attack. And you don't need to be a Jedi to become a Sith, which is probably way more fun, and doesn't have any strictures against getting jiggy with girls.
If studying sorcery = going on the streets and learn to play with the magic wands of rich men, then yes, do it,
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Run away and study brewery instead.

It's basically the same (mixing shit together) but you can get pished in the process.
Also, waving bits of wood about whilst shouting meaningless babble at the top of your lungs makes you look stupid. Become a Special Circumstances agent or a Bene Gesserit instead.
I think TS has been smokin' too much Green.

Do yourself a favour and get a job, hippy.
When I recommended Jedi training, I also was putting the Sith under the same umbrella. Maybe I should have said Force training? Also, Jedi do use the Force for attack: in Episode 3 when Yoda walked into the Emperor's office he knocked out the guards by slamming them into a wall, without provocation. Typically though, Jedi try not to attack, and they try to make themselves feel bad after when they do attack.
Quote by Moggan13
I think TS has been smokin' too much Green.

Do yourself a favour and get a job, hippy.

Hey! JUST COS YOUR BLINDED BY THE SYSTEM MAYN!!!
start with that link in the other thread ... something about dragon ball z it was

it alll fits together
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Quote by nugiboy
Hey! JUST COS YOUR BLINDED BY THE SYSTEM MAYN!!!

Fuck you! Fuck The System! Fuck EVERYTHING!!!
Page 1 of 2