ok heres the deal, we got a month to get together a science project

lets see what this pits got? This should be fun...
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Robert Keeley Boss Tremolo
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man
The effects of ra....

Volcano?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Homemade Large Hadron Collider!
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Will a guitar's string guage affect its sustain time?

Do that.
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI
see if different genres of music playing to the seed during germination effect the speed or growth of weed plants, but in order to take my idea I demand atleast half of the product...
antfarm ftw
Quote by entity0009
I once death-metal growled at my mother. Her response was

GENERAL of the ESP Army! I want YOU to Join NOW!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Get your hands on a blender, some DAB, some nitrocellulose paper and some other stuff and perform chromatography in an immunobinding assay.

Or, just get some whiskey(any old sh*t as long as it's >50%), some salt water and some detergent, and isolate DNA in seconds. Of course, you won't be able to DO anything with it, but you can see it if you didn't screw it up.
Alternatively, get a ruler, a bar of chocolate and a microwave oven, and use them(and and the relationship between wavespeed, frequency and wavelength) to work out the speed of light. You'd be surprised how accurate you can be with that shoddy equipment.
Quote by MightyAl
Or, just get some whiskey(any old sh*t as long as it's >50%), some salt water and some detergent, and isolate DNA in seconds. Of course, you won't be able to DO anything with it, but you can see it if you didn't screw it up.
Alternatively, get a ruler, a bar of chocolate and a microwave oven, and use them(and and the relationship between wavespeed, frequency and wavelength) to work out the speed of light. You'd be surprised how accurate you can be with that shoddy equipment.

You COULD put the whiskey/DNA mix in a bucket and spin around REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY FAST and separate the mixture into fractions.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You COULD put the whiskey/DNA mix in a bucket and spin around REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY FAST and separate the mixture into fractions.

Yea, but then you need a bucket. I'm trying to do science on a shoestring here. The bucket is needless expense.