I dont know if this thread will get closed, the rules didnt really say that i couldnt do this... Unless i didnt see the rule... but oh well.

I submitted a tab for Breaking Inside, by Shinedown, here is the URL. http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/s/shinedown/breaking_inside_tab.htm

Now, i got a couple bad ratings on this because they thought i didn't tab it right, some guy commented on the capo part, and i think he just got mixed up between guitar I and guitar II, because guitar II doesn't have a capo on it... You'll know what i mean when you read the comments and see the tab...

Can anyone take a look at my tab and tell me if he is right, or if i made a mistake? cuz when i play it, it sounds perfectly fine. Thanks!
My Gear:
Squier Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider III 75w
Line 6 FBV Express

Wanted Gear:
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson ES335
Marshall JVM410H
Marshall JCM800
Dunlop Crybaby
The layout is slightly confusing. Like the A#5 - C5 bit just after the intro makes it look like guitar 1 should still be playing it.

For the sections you have two guitars tabbed out it might be worth writing it like this...

gt.1 (capo 3)
|-3-|-2-|-0-|-0-|-3-|-0-|-2-|
|-3-|-3-|-2-|-0-|-3-|-2-|-4-|
|-0-|-2-|-2-|-1-|-0-|-2-|-4-|
|-0-|-0-|-2-|-2-|-0-|-2-|-4-|
|-2-|---|-0-|-2-|-2-|-0-|-2-|
|-3-|---|---|-0-|-3-|---|---|
|
|
|gt.2 (standard)
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
|-3-|---|-5-|---|-3-|-5-|-7-|
|-3-|-3-|-5-|-5-|-3-|-5-|-7-|
|-1-|-3-|-3-|-5-|-1-|-3-|-5-|
|---|-1-|---|-3-|---|---|---|

Just so it gets into people's heads.
From the bits I tried it did seem to sound ok - didn't play the whole thing though.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic