Alright. First off, I apologize if anyone already did this thread. Basically, you name what you have, possible post some pictures, a video, or a sound clip, and other members will tell you what they'd pay for it or what they think it's worth.

First off, my 1958 Ampeg Rocket. I have no pics or sound clips, but I'm working on it. Here's a pic of the same amp.

Mine has the original tubes and speaker, but the leather handle is replaced with rope. Sounds amazing, very effects friendly. When it's turned up to 5 and up, it starts to get a bit of that beautiful bluesy crackle. So, how much would you pay?
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
over 9000 =0
Quote by HaKattack
Pop Tarts. Strudels are a Austrian invention; Hitler was also from Austria.
Obviously, Toaster Strudels are the same as Toaster NAZIS.
Yup, but they sound amazing, and were well taken care of. Another thing I forgot to mention is that the plug for the actual power was cut in an accident, and the original owner replaced it. It's fine now, and doesn't hinder anything.
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Last edited by Cody_Grey102 at Sep 11, 2008,
I have a Dunlop Crybaby Wah, made in 1985. Nothing has been altered, and this is considered a VINTAGE pedal.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
The amp has been used in multiple live settings. I once used a POD XT through it, sounded amazing.

As for the crybaby, I'm sure you could fetch a few hundred for it on Ebay if it's still all in tact. I'd pay at least $350-$500.
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
nice amp!, I'll contribute my beauty.

1969 Hagstrom BJ-12M, one of a kind, handmade in sweden. Not a SINGLE guitar out there the same. ALL original, great condition, especially for its age, no dents in the body or scratchs anywhere except minor scratching like it was sanded down on the fretboard on the 14th and 17th frets

more pics in my profile!
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
I have a Epiphone Les paul special with grover tuners and prs hfs and vintage bass pickups?

I'd pay $2000 for ^ that
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

Last edited by cloudjessie42 at Sep 11, 2008,
Quote by danyellenik
nice amp!, I'll contribute my beauty.

1969 Hagstrom BJ-12M, one of a kind, handmade in sweden. Not a SINGLE guitar out there the same. ALL original, great condition, especially for its age, no dents in the body or scratchs anywhere except minor scratching like it was sanded down on the fretboard on the 14th and 17th frets

more pics in my profile!

I bow down. I'm no expert on acoustics, so I'd have to hear it. By looks, I'd say a grand or so. C'mon people, I'm dying to know how much that amp is worth, lol. Rare as hell. Not one of a kind, though. xD
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I bow down. I'm no expert on acoustics, so I'd have to hear it. By looks, I'd say a grand or so. C'mon people, I'm dying to know how much that amp is worth, lol. Rare as hell. Not one of a kind, though. xD

haha good guess, it's valued at around 1300

I'd say your amp, being an ampeg, worth around 3 grand? you could probably sell the tubes for like 500 bucks though
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Glad to see people think my amp is worth so much. Wow. I could sell it and get my dream amp, a Gallien-Krueger bass stack. The Neo 412 Cabinet and the 2001RB head.
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410