I am thinking about either getting this guitar, in Alpine White, or a Bugera Tube amp head to work with my Marshall Crate Amp, since I don't have enough money for a Cabinet Amp at the moment. Should I hold off on the Epiphone and get a Gibson Les Paul Studio instead (even though the Epiphone Custom looks alot better). I am just worried about the fact that a lot of people dislike Epiphone and say bad things about that brand.
I like the Les Paul Custom, Just change out the pickups and it's a lovely guitar. I might have gotten lucky because I've heard bad things about they'r QC.
I'd go with the Epiphone, save yourself a bit of money.
get the epi, my friend got that and put gibson 57 pups and gibson quality pots and switch in it, sounds damn near good as a gibson
GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Special
AMP:Fender Vibro Champ XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC
what amp do you have now ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
what amp do you have now ?

A G80R CD Marshall Solid State Crate Amp. I have a really nice Guitar, a Jackson RR3 that I am personally upgrading. I do want a Tube amp and I have heard great things about Bugera.
The only problem per se with bugera is that their QC, like Gibson, isn't great. But if it's not DOA or vomits on you in 30 days then you're A-OK.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by VGuitarist80
A G80R CD Marshall Solid State Crate Amp. I have a really nice Guitar, a Jackson RR3 that I am personally upgrading. I do want a Tube amp and I have heard great things about Bugera.

epi les paul custom run like $800 now after the price increase, so your best bet would be a nice tube combo. especially since you already have a nice RR3
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
epi les paul custom run like $800 now after the price increase, so your best bet would be a nice tube combo. especially since you already have a nice RR3

+1

This sounds like good advice to me.
Fender Standard Stratocaster
BC Rich Mockingbird Supreme (USA Custom Shop)
BC Rich NJ Neck-Thru Series Mockingbird
Epiphone Elite Les Paul Standard

Laney TT50-112
Peavey Classic 30
Epiphone Valve Junior
Roland Microcube