Well we all know there have been good songs written against the president and/or government (of any country), but this thread is dedicated to songs that are against the government but are incredibly stupid. If you don't quite understand watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4T-cDaEIVs
"Idiot Son Of An Asshole" NoFX. Wai that songs f*cking funnyD
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Just about all songs by S.O.A.D. and RAtM are extremely stupid when it comes to their anti-bush lyrics. But, their music is fantastic.
listen to anti-flag
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Just about all songs by S.O.A.D. and RAtM are extremely stupid when it comes to their anti-bush lyrics. But, their music is fantastic.

So are the people who believe that SOAD is a purely political band.
dont wanna be an american idiot!
nanananana nana naa na na nana
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Most political music just comes out as whiny people saying that the government blows, without offering any ideas of how to fix it or make the world a better place.
Quote by cokeisbetter
Most political music just comes out as whiny people saying that the government blows, without offering any ideas of how to fix it or make the world a better place.

yeah,If i was President by Wyclef Jean is actually one of my favorite songs because its not just 3 minutes of bitching.
This is from one of my favourite bands. The legendary Portuguese wartime rock'n'roll band, Kalashnikov!

I don't think it's stupid but I definitely don't take it seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8NMSi5HwGo

God I love this band! OH YEAH MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

They are actually comedians, I think...
Last edited by Trefellin at Sep 11, 2008,
Quote by Gargantuan

Those aren't anti Bush songs. I honestly cant stand when I hear an artist whining and complaining about government.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Beakwithteeth
that was retarded.

That's why I love it.

They have stupid lyrics you can shout out...

The Place was China
And the year 1989
A Bunch of Students
Occupied a Square
In the Center of Town
Asking for no much
Than Peace and Democracy

But China is a Big Country
They don't want no ****ing
Pussy Democracy There...
So they sent: The Army

Tiananmen Tiananmen!!!
Kill another Yellow Man!!!
Last edited by Trefellin at Sep 11, 2008,
If it's against the abomination that is the Bush Administration, then it isn't dumb.
I like Green Day and all, but American Idiot and Holiday were really stupid especially American Idiot.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid