Yesterday on the news I heard about some guy who attacked someone who he didn't know at all with a hammer for no reason on a subway in Philadelphia. There were about 10 or 11 witnesses (including the attackers about 5 y/o son) who did nothing. Some assh*le actually took the victims cellphone when he dropped it. I seem to be the only person who heard about this. I would link it, but saw it on the today show. It was some pretty crazy sh*t.
That's almost as bad as the bus beheading a few weeks ago. There's some scary people out there.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
I read about this.

The sick part is that none of the bystanders are legally bound to helping the victim. The sickest shit of all was the fact that the victim was sleeping.
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Quote by yasebya
Who brings a hammer with them on the subway...?

Someone who plans on beating another person with it.

Seriously though, that is pretty screwed up.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Quote by captainoid
someone took a Hammer and Smashed some guys Face? Brootal. Ly sad.

O i c wut u did thar

Welcome to the 21st century
The age of madmen
ohai little sig.
Quote by British Josh
The sick part is that none of the bystanders are legally bound to helping the victim.

Are you serious?
------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Quote by Eminored
A blacksmith wanting to sell some leet armor he made.

But, yeah, bystander effect (pscyh 101), some woman got stabbed in Walmart and no one gave damn.

It raises your defense +20
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by yasebya
Who brings a hammer with them on the subway...?

A fucking psychopath, obviously.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
There is a case of a women being raped in the courtyard of a apartment complex and noone even called the police even though people admitted to here yells for help.

Well i think he even left and noone did anything to help her then came back later and killed her and still noone did anything.
Last edited by ViperScale at Sep 11, 2008,
Quote by Grunge_Girl21
Are you serious?

Yeah. They may be morally bound. But as far as the legal system goes, they are not obligated to get involved whatsoever.
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Quote by British Josh
Yeah. They may be <i>morally</i> bound. But as far as the legal system goes, they are not obligated to get involved whatsoever.

My question was if you honesly believe that we should be legally bound to help people?
------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Noone should be legally bound to help as far as you will go to jail if you don't. If someone is being attacked and you can help you should do something. Given i don't expect anyone to stop someone with a gun, but if someone is trying to rape a 10 year old and they don't have a weapon then you are a disgusting human being if you don't try to help.
Brutality becomes my appetite
Violence is now a way of life
The sledge my tool to torture
As it pounds down on your forehead
two and a half men.
Stop! Hammertime!

Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
Last edited by Sonis3 at Sep 11, 2008,
Quote by ViperScale
There is a case of a women being raped in the courtyard of a apartment complex and noone even called the police even though people admitted to here yells for help.

Well i think he even left and noone did anything to help her then came back later and killed her and still noone did anything.

Yep. It's a sociology thing. People are less likely to take action in groups than they are when they're alone because they always expect someone else to do it. That's why when women are being raped they're supposed to yell "Fire!"
I sure as hell wouldn't sit around waiting for someone else if someone told me my shit was on fire.
Yeah because it is wise to confront a maniac with a hammer who just beat some guy to death. Maybe if they were a green beret or something but what can you expect the average Joe to do.
Abe Knuckleball :
Yeah because it is wise to confront a maniac with a hammer who just beat some guy to death. Maybe if they were a green beret or something but what can you expect the average Joe to do.

He didnt't kill him. Broke a couple fingers and the dude needed some stitches on his head/back of neck but thats about it.