Hey guys I am in a band and for sure I play the lead guitar. My gears are: Ibanez 260FM, Tonebone Classic and my amp is a little DG10.

We play rock, metal and stuffs like that. My guitar sounds crazy with my amp untill I get the volume over 5. Then it sounds like bubble. You know what I mean right? I need a good amp so I can play with high volume like on show cause with the drum, the guitar's volume has to be really high.

Any ideas where should I go with that???

I can pay about 500 to 600 box so don't tell me: Hey man buy da marshall DSL100. I don't shit money ^^
Quote by Demonikk
Peavey Valveking

You would probably need an overdrive with that
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Hey man buy da marshall DSL100
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
try turning your mids up all the way and your treble and bass down some because the bass and drums cover bass and then the treble is mostly symbals this will cut you through more
Buy used, that's all I can say. Don't get a Marshall MG or a Spider.
That's a nice overdrive you have there. I was going to go for one, but I thought the H&K tube factor was more transparent and more what I wanted/needed.

Anyways, look into Randall RG50TC's.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Maybe a Traynor of some sort.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Hey you guys are fast.

So now I got 2 people for the Randall RG50TC's and 2 for the Peavey Valveking. And even with your advice Razorback I tried almost everything with the middle bass and trebble but the results were almost the same...

And yeah the Classic Tonebone is a little bomb. I bought it new on Ebay ^^

So are you sure the Peavey Valveking is working well at high volume? I need an amp that can almost make the same quality of sounds with volume at level 3 and level 8.
Last edited by shelovemyguitar at Sep 11, 2008,
If you ask me, the RG50TC is better in almost every way than the VK.
No offense to VK owners, but stock, a VK is semi-mediocre.
An RG50TC right out of the box rips.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I've not played that RG50 but I should find one and try because they get good kudos.

Here's a short metal clip of a stock Valveking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CI117wHoKQ

VK is well served with Bad Monkey but never mind as you have a Tonebone.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Sep 12, 2008,
Ok with what you guys told me and what I heard on youtube I'm thinking about buying the RG50TC.