So I'm watching TV and I find some random game show and decide to give it a watch. It's called Hole in the Wall and I reallly can't tell if it's the best or worst game show I've ever seen. Anyone else see(ing) this show?
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
simple answer, it is the best show in the world
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
Ya, I found some videos from Japan too before posting, just didn't think to link :p.
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
Rip-off of a Japanese show....
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
I found it ironic that Hole In The Wall premiered on 9/11.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by bendystraw
It's a FOX reality show. It sucks by default.

THIS.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Quote by Shredxmyheart

:O, better tell the conspirists about this one!
Quote by Shredxmyheart

Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
haha the only funny part was the fat black lady who sees the wall and just says 'oh crap' and gets owned hahaha
You Are Now Aware Of Your Own Breathing
Quote by Shredxmyheart

They actually premiered it Sunday but tonight's was the first hour-long. Either way, It's still awful.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
I expected a glory hole vid

leaving
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

It started in Japan...was adapted on BBC I think, and now Fox stole from Britain (oh wow, so surprising, America takes another TV show idea from the British).
Quote by TheMantipede
It started in Japan...was adapted on BBC I think, and now Fox stole from Britain (oh wow, so surprising, America takes another TV show idea from the British).

yeah but I'm pretty sure ATHF is all american
UG's Prodigal Son
Quote by TheMantipede

lol... the japanese are so wierd. Their urinals and soda machines have women on them
Quote by TheMantipede

omg.
LARGE TEXT
You know what, **** you guys. This show is made of win.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
RAWR! I just saw that on too. I cannot believe they actually made that into a show. I like how they make each team have a fat person so everything is harder to win. /sigh...
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
I bet there is prize money to. And its unreasonable.

Doubt the Japanese version has that.
Bahaha, a team of jockies lost to a team of sumo wrestlers!