Hey,

There's a live seize the day live version of the solo that i can't tab half out cuz im a noob at tabbing and im 13.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=EXQYv5XzlVM

I have the first half of the tab that he does in the video but then he starts doing more bends instead of the fast part, and its slightly extended

i have

e|-/13-12---15------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|----------13--13-------------------------/17b[18]kb~~~--(17)-(17)-(17)~~-(17)-(17)-(17)gb[20]~~-17~~~----|
G|-------------------12-15--15p14-14------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|-------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-13\-/13-15-15b[18]-15b[18]-(15)p13-15~~~---|
G|-------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-------------------------------------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-------------------------------------------------------------|

e|------------------------------------------------------------------18---18-17-----17b-------|
B|--(15)\---------13-15~ (15)\--------------15----18-15----15--------18-------------|
G|---------/14-15----------------------15-17----15---------------------------------------|
D|-----------------------------------/15------------------------------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Can Someone tab out the rest please?

THANKS
Dean