Alright. There's this girl in my school that's really pretty, and nice too. Even when I tell my semi-crappy jokes she laughs. Anyways, my friend is going to ask her out, be he hasn't yet. I really like her too, but so does my best friend. Should I go for it, or just let my friend ask her out. It's not really a huge deal to me, but it would be awesome if we got together. So, should I be a douche and take it all? Or should I just pass?

Before any of you say anything disturbing, don't tell me to rape/kill someone or another typical Pit response.

EDIT: I don't really want to take this to the relationship thread, because it might not even be answered. Besides, that thread is already massive.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Last edited by M<rockqer>M at Sep 11, 2008,
Competition keeps you active and healthy
Also, relationship thread, they can help you a lot more.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by metaldud536
If you're considering to let your friend to ask her out instead why even bother? She obviously doesn't mean much.

It does matter, it's just that I don't want to mess things up between me and my friend, we've been friends forever.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Wait for your friend to ask her out. When he falls flat on his face, swoop in and take her. Like the second human wave of Chinese soldiers, you will march over the dead and sweep over her defenses leaving none alive!
Ask him to participate in a 'friendly competition' of sorts. Whoever she accepts gets to go out with her, and the other can't complain.
So there's this relationship thread...
OMG C WAT I DID THUR?
*reported*
Somebody'll help you there.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
relationboat thread
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
It's massive cause that's where everybody goes to ask these questions.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.