Ok so I saw this one youtube video about the existence of god
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEXGKzH0F9c&feature=related
I thought this guy was pretty smart so I decided to write him a long response debating him.

He sends me a link back and says to watch the videos:
http://freehovind.com/watch-4308235066145651150

I immediately lost ALL respect for this guy.

It says evolution is the reason behind school shootings and all the facist empires of the world. Supossedly Hitler believed in evolution which obviously means that its disproven. It was also the reasoning for all the mass genocide Hitler did
Quote by LordBishek
C vs E thread?

No Im just saying what an idiot this guy is and I thought anybody else might think its funny. I dont want a full on debate
People who say that evolution doesn't exist are ignorant. We have proof that evolution is not just a theory. Those who oppose the idea of evolution claim that the proof for evolution is false and God put all the "evidence" for evolution on the Earth for no obvious reason.

Oh, and don't get me started on the Pope's whole "Oh, evolution is actually the work of God" thing. Christianity is such an unstable religion, it's a mystery to me how it's still around.
Arrgh.
Quote by chrismacker
uh you stop talking...

this guys an idiot and so are you

=]

Says the one who thinks there's anything wrong with homosexuality.

"Idiot"...
Arrgh.
Quote by chrismacker
uh you stop talking...

this guys an idiot and so are you

=]

Please, explain to me how I am an idiot? I told you to stop because you seem to be prejudice against gays. You don't call someone a "fag" because they "look like one".
Quote by Captain Dansen
People who say that evolution doesn't exist are ignorant. We have proof that evolution is not just a theory. Those who oppose the idea of evolution claim that the proof for evolution is false and God put all the "evidence" for evolution on the Earth for no obvious reason.

Oh, and don't get me started on the Pope's whole "Oh, evolution is actually the work of God" thing. Christianity is such an unstable religion, it's a mystery to me how it's still around.

It's so easy to become a Christian and all you have to do is follow the commandments as well as believe in God and you will go to heaven. As oppose to Islam or Judaism which have a lot more depth.
Not saying Christianity isn't a deep religion, it just doesn't take as much to not go to hell.
Wow, that guy's a tool.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
well TS, like assholes, everyone has an opinion
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by Tw1zzler
No Im just saying what an idiot this guy is and I thought anybody else might think its funny. I dont want a full on debate
With your mental capabilities, you could never debate him....you would humiliate yourself
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Hitler was psychotic and high on a bunch of drugs all the time. I don't think he was in any sort of condition to say what he believed in. Well, he could say it, but there's no way to say he was telling the truth. Heck, who's to say he even really hated Jews? Maybe he was just saying that in order to get good ratings from anti-semitic voters, but was so out of his mind he forgot he didn't actually believe that Jews were the scum of the human gene pool and started killing them? No one knows.

tl;dr You are really lazy, aren't you?
hey, do you have any idea what hitlers kill/death ratio was?!?! like... 62 million to 1. thats insane.
Last edited by landerson at Sep 11, 2008,
Hitler didn't kill anyone.

He just commanded the SS and German Army to.

Oh and Hitler is responsible for over 62 million deaths.
Quote by CaptainRon
Hitler didn't kill anyone.

He just commanded the SS and German Army to.

Oh and Hitler is responsible for over 62 million deaths.

we'll call them indirect kills. and i edited it. the source i had said 6 mil. either that or i forgot to read a zero.
I'm agnostic but my view on the whole matter is that I'll wait till I'm dead to see what the real deal is. If there's a God... good, everything is cool. If there is no God, I won't care because I won't exist anymore. Either way suits me fine.

I love sitting on the sidelines and watching two groups try to prove they are right. Dems vs. Reps, Creationists vs. Evos... etc. Loads of fun to be had.

I'm a laughing man sitting on a fence.
Quote by Trefellin
I'm agnostic but my view on the whole matter is that I'll wait till I'm dead to see what the real deal is. If there's a God... good, everything is cool. If there is no God, I won't care because I won't exist anymore. Either way suits me fine.

Quote by Spamwise
Hitler was Catholic, iirc.

Despite his obvious flaws, I'd say his wicked cool moustache and landing that sexy, sexy Eva Braun makes up for it all. He's koo.
Quote by Trefellin

I love sitting on the sidelines and watching two groups try to prove they are right. Dems vs. Reps, Creationists vs. Evos... etc. Loads of fun to be had.

I'm a laughing man sitting on a fence.

Yeah, but if there is a God (and you find this out after you die), you'll be like "Ah shit. Now I have to get ass-raped by the Devil for eternity."
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Quote by chrismacker
he looks like a fag
pretty ironic huh? hes proving god exists, yet hes gonna burn eternally for being homo

You're as ignorant as the guy who blames evolution for fascism.

This whole thread is gonna be lame. If it gets many more responses, it's probably gonna be from loud-mouthed atheists who are sure this is how EVERY Christian thinks and will certainly condemn the shit out of Christianity because they don't know how to shut up and not shove their beliefs (or lack thereof) down everyone's throat. And if you wanted that, TS, you could've just gone to the religion thread.
Quote by Captain Dansen

\

lol, The pope is not a Christian. The catholic religion doesn't even follow the Bible.

You obviously don't know what you're even talking about.

Evolution has no links, just people who try to make them. Good luck finding a missing link, because it isn't there.

Also, there's no evidence of a civilization before 4000 BC. I find that kinda funny. Meh I'm tired I don't feel like getting into an argument with someone who's stuck in a mindset.
Quote by cakemonster91
Yeah, but if there is a God (and you find this out after you die), you'll be like "Ah shit. Now I have to get ass-raped by the Devil for eternity."

Would I want to hang out with some ass-knob God who will torture you if you don't do exactly what he says? He's some bastard if expects everyone to be able to pick out the real prophet from the multitudes of liars and cheats. If he thinks that, he really doesn't have a clue about how people work.

If that's the way God operates, he's a total douche.

If there's a God, I'll get there and if I see Vishnu I'll be like "Sorry brah, I d-int know"

and he'll be like, "k koo, come on in. I made ginger breadmen. You like ginger breadmen? Don't go telling me you don't like ginger breadmen. C'mon, try one. Just take a little bite. C'mon..."

And I'll be like, "Fine! .... Actually yeah, they're very good. Can I have another?"

And he's like, "Yeah dude, I made lots! Hahahahaha!!!"

lol, The pope is not a Christian. The catholic religion doesn't even follow the Bible.

Uh, yes it does. There are just extra-biblical texts that they use too.
oh gawd it's venomfangx, *closes video*.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Quote by Spamwise
Uh, yes it does. There are just extra-biblical texts that they use too.

Yeah, like apparently you're chewing on the Jesus during communion rather than it being a symbol of him. Isn't that construed as cannibalism?

Oh and Trefellin - my thoughts exactly. You should read Preacher - honestly, the points it makes...
Quote by frusciante_man1
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

HONK

Quote by landerson
we'll call them indirect kills. and i edited it. the source i had said 6 mil. either that or i forgot to read a zero.

Well I say responsible because he was to blame for World War 2.

Then again I just took WW2 tallies, didn't subtract any Japanese-American casualties.
Quote by cakemonster91

Oh and Trefellin - my thoughts exactly. You should read Preacher - honestly, the points it makes...

What? Are you giving me homework or something?

No thanks...
Quote by landerson
hey, do you have any idea what hitlers kill/death ratio was?!?! like... 62 million to 1. thats insane.

I lol'd.
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen
Quote by nan0
\

You obviously don't know what you're even talking about.

Evolution has no links, just people who try to make them. Good luck finding a missing link, because it isn't there.

Also, there's no evidence of a civilization before 4000 BC. I find that kinda funny. Meh I'm tired I don't feel like getting into an argument with someone who's stuck in a mindset.

*WEEEEOOOWWEEOOOOOOOOOWWWEEEOOOOO*

Oh nose, the fringe Protestant alarm has been turned on!

/leaves thread
Quote by Trefellin
What? Are you giving me homework or something?

No thanks...

No...it's a comic! A ****ing hilarious one. God's an egomanic in it, and the latest child in Jesus's bloodline is a retard. And there's an Irish vampire who calls everyone a 'bollocks'. And a character called Arseface. If that isn't mildy amusing, then you should probably get high/drunk.
Quote by frusciante_man1
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

HONK

Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Captain Dansen

Why your still around is a mystery to me.
I think most of UG has agreed VenomfangX is a ****tard who should not be taken seriously.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread