well im usually pretty good about it and today i kinda went off a little bit playin tennis. threw my racket over the fence, got ejected from the match.. any help on anger management?? i seem to be getting worse than better and i dont know how to really control those... moments. help?
I am going to base this response solely on the title of the thread.

Anger Management was an entertaining movie, one of the few Adam Sandler movies I didn't feel was based around immature humor *cough* Billy Madison *cough*

Meh, I still liked Billy Madison though
Punch someone in the face.

That should relieve some of the stress and anger.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Morve38
I am going to base this response solely on the title of the thread.

Anger Management was an entertaining movie, one of the few Adam Sandler movies I didn't feel was based around immature humor *cough* Billy Madison *cough*

Meh, I still liked Billy Madison though

the movie was a sad attempt at something new for sandler, and alas it failed, the only part i laughed at was i feel pretty and the end where his buddy jumps out of the tree yelling grenada
take a deep breath and try to cool down.

or just go ****ing apeshit on the next person that crosses your path.
Quote by jazz71286
John McEnroe, is that you?

Bleh, I can't remember how the rest of that scene goes or I would respond with a line from it.

You win this round...
i cant wait a few years.... ill probably be suspended before that. to the john mcenroe thing haha. yeah i know right? i guess ill just have to wait it out.....
i know exactly what your saying. I play tennis as well, as a matter of fact, I won my match today (hooray!!). I get very angry with myself when im playing a match and i am not doing the best. I tend to yell more than throw my racket or do anything of that sort. I wont lie though, I have cracked the frame of my racket but my racket is still usable. I used it today actually and won with it. try writing on your shoes the words "keep trying" or something of that nature. just try and smile about the match. trust me, i know what your going through and it is ALWAYS harder to do it than it is to say it. I understand that. just try to concentrate on the good shots that you hit and let go of the mistakes. its very hard to do that but try. good luck!
I suggest yoga. I'm as conservative as they come, yet I find it actually does work wonders.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
serenity now
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
You don't have a problem.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
My boyfriend has anger problems and it's from an anxiety disorder that he didn't even know he had.

If you want medicine or something then go to the doctor and get some Klonopin. It calms you down, but its not addicting or anything. I don't think. And you take it whenever you want.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Quote by BloodSugarMegan
My boyfriend has anger problems and it's from an anxiety disorder that he didn't even know he had.

If you want medicine or something then go to the doctor and get some Klonopin. It calms you down, but its not addicting or anything. I don't think. And you take it whenever you want.

I dont believe it serious enough to get medicine. everybody loses their temper everyone once in a while and especially while playing tennis. I play tennis and it is sometimes the most irritating thing in the world. but I love it.
eh. no meds pl0x. uneccesary (i hope). anyway to ttam are you a tennis coach? just kidding. thanks guys. i guess ill just try to fight through it. if i get suspended you can expect another thread i guess.

edit: vader i just loled.
Quote by jazz71286
John McEnroe, is that you?

as this man stole my initial response ... for which he will pay ....

I will simply make a prediction with relation to your future

one day, just when you think you have it under control, you will snap at the smallest thing and you will infact in that moment strangle the first living thing you see to death, and so with that in mind I suggest you move into the woods and live as a nomad of sorts ... at least that way when the rage takes you at most you'll strangle a squirrel ... and thems good eatin.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by tommyt
as this man stole my initial response ... for which he will pay ....

I will simply make a prediction with relation to your future

one day, just when you think you have it under control, you will snap at the smallest thing and you will infact in that moment strangle the first living thing you see to death, and so with that in mind I suggest you move into the woods and live as a nomad of sorts ... at least that way when the rage takes you at most you'll strangle a squirrel ... and thems good eatin.

best suggestion so far. any one else?
the rage is easy to handle, i had/or maybe still have it. I guess you could always go to thearpy or whatever its called for anger management

when i was younger everyone was scared and the bus driver sat me in the front of the bus.