Check it out, it's in my profile. This is the first finished recording that I've made with Logic pro. I added a guitar solo to end the tune. Crit for crit of course.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
great job dude! i think you can probably redo or re-mix the vox at the beginnign but towards then end it got really good... you have a bit of a thom york vibe in your upper range...
thanks man. I probably spent the least amount of time on the vocals. I'm not much of a singer, and I know there's a few pitchy spots.
Quote by allislost
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Hi,

Very well recorded! You might wanna work on the mixing a little more (guitar intro is too soft, make it a little louder), but the playing and singing is all great! You have a great voice too, ever considered being a singer-songwriter?

Thanks for critting mine!
Cheers

ZeG
Thanks man. That's suprising, because went back and listened to it over a bunch of times, and really don't like the lead vocal. Maybe I'm too critical, but I can find a bunch of pitchy spots.
Quote by allislost
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Never heard the original.

But I wasnt too impressed with your voice untill you went high. You have great voice when you sing high, it shines more.

The playing seems flawless and nice song.

Weird request. Would you ever comver Hallelujah by Jeff Buckly? I think your voice would come out amazing with that song seeing as its quiet high :p
Thanks for honesty man, that's funny because my normal speaking voice is fairly low and baritone-ish, but I always try to push it so I can hit some higher notes. Again I'm not satisfied with it either, I'm probably going to do another take sooner or later. Sorry, I really don't like hallelujah, I may do Reckoner-Radiohead though.
Quote by allislost
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
thanks, the vocal harmonies were pretty spontaneous, i didn't really do more than two takes for those.
Quote by allislost
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group