i just turned 21 on the 8th nd i can buy my own alkyhaul. i was wondering can you put it in the freezer without the glass exploding? ive seen people do it before but i didnt know if they had just put it there. i dont know much about liquor i just know its good i dont feel like cleaning up frozen booze that couldve gotten me drunk, it would be too much too bear. thnx
As long as its around 40% alcohol by volume it wont freeze

Berr on the other hand BOOM!

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
um....put it in the freezer for a short period of time

/thread
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Why do you want them in the freezer?
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
..... if you want cold drink ... put ice in the drink, not the other way round.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Say hello to Cirrhosis for me. I shouldn't be seeing him as my life as I don't pretend to suffer from alcoholism.
As the other guy said alcohol has a higher freezing point than water so you can safely put it in your freezer if it has a higher alc. % (I wouldn't suggest trying it with anything under 80 proof). Unless your freezer is like uber cold. UBER!!!
Quote by Pernicano22

noooooooooooooo lol damn terrorist beer
The only real reason I can think of to throw liquor in the freezer is if you're buying shitty liquor that won't come in glass bottles anyway. That said, you shouldn't have a problem with putting it in the freezer, as long as it's about 70+ proof, it won't freeze. Might thicken up a bit but it'll still be the same stuff.
Can't you just put it in the fridge so it gets cold but doesn't freeze?
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Assuming your freezer isn't too cold, vodka is best in the freezer.
Quote by CaptainRon
Say hello to Cirrhosis for me. I shouldn't be seeing him as my life as I don't pretend to suffer from alcoholism.

i sure will
Quote by funkmaster00k
i just turned 21 on the 8th nd i can buy my own alkyhaul. i was wondering can you put it in the freezer without the glass exploding? ive seen people do it before but i didnt know if they had just put it there. i dont know much about liquor i just know its good i dont feel like cleaning up frozen booze that couldve gotten me drunk, it would be too much too bear. thnx

Alcohol is insanely hard to freeze.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by smb
Assuming your freezer isn't too cold, vodka is best left in the shop and substituted for a quality scotch unmixed and without ice.

(fixed with the power of opinion)
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Uh, unless your alcohol is WAY watered down, it shouldn't freeze.

What he's saying is don't freeze American beer.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
It depends on the quality of alcohol you've got. I bought a really cheap bottle of vodka a few years ago (the label actually said 'Wodka'). I left it in the feezer like I do for all of my vodka, but the next day it was semi-frozen. That being said, its never happen for any other bottle I've bought (and I can be a cheap SOB when it comes to buying grog).

So, to sum it up: most alcohol won't freeze, Wodka will.
Quote by Blitzraptor007
um....put it in the freezer for a short period of time

/thread

False, not /thread.

My friend's parents keep their vodka in their sub-zero freezer. It's best that way. Anything 35% and above you can keep in the freezer indefinitely. Hope that clears everything up
thnx for the replies everybody i got it now. i was gonna throw some beers in the freezer so i could drink them quicker but seeing as how ill probly forget they're there theyre goin in the fridge. mr. Crown Royal however...
Quote by black-sabbath

Exactly. 99% of that stuff is absolute crap anyway.
Quote by CaptainRon

Don't be such a dick, he doesn't want you opinions on life
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by funkmaster00k
thnx for the replies everybody i got it now. i was gonna throw some beers in the freezer so i could drink them quicker but seeing as how ill probly forget they're there theyre goin in the fridge. mr. Crown Royal however...

I always put my beers in the freezer about 30 min or more before I start to drink but I have forgot them before and it wasnt pretty I always put my whiskey and yager in the freezer and leave it there.
by LazyLatinoRocke
At least you didn't walked in on your cousin and girlfriend going anal.
Quote by black-sabbath

....Or German beer or canadian beer or english..............most "standard" beer is in the 4 to 6 % range and will freeze. Some specialty/stronger beers are upwards of 18 to 20 % but they'll still freeze. Toss a couple Molsens in the deep freeze and see what happens.
Quote by Joshanders86
I always put my whiskey in the freezer and leave it there.
Jagermeister is generally served after being chilled in the freezer.
It really depends what type of alcohol you're putting in the freezer. Hard liqours have too much alcohol to freeze more often than not. But if you want to chill your watered down beer, little wine coolers, or your 6 pack of Mike's Hard, I suggest you leave your girl drinks in the fridge.
Ehh never had liquor freeze altough ive spent many times cleaning up forgotten beers ive thrown in there now all i do for the beers is get a 5 gallon bucket,beer,bag of ice,put beer in bucket ice on top then fill it half way wit water and in about 20 mins your set
Quote by Thomme
Fella's, arguing like this on the internet is like the special olympics.

My Gear
Ibanez RG2EX1
Ibanez GRX20Z
Boss - MT2
Boss- DS1
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah
Strings - Ernie Ball12's
Amp- Behringer V-Tone
Amp- Line6 Spider 3 75w
Beer keeps well in the freezer
It's a fake wheel, dummy!
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Don't download music or you'll go to prison and get anally raped.
Quote by Pernicano22

You can stick stuff that is like 5% alcohol in the freezer and it will be fine, it will just turn into something like an icy.

On another note wtf do you mean 21 and newbie at this? I laughed when we went to hooters on my 21st and she was like what you aren't going to get your first beer. Hmm like a couple years to late.
Last edited by ViperScale at Sep 11, 2008,
Quote by smb
Assuming your freezer isn't too cold, vodka is best in the freezer.

exactly

edit:

Quote by ViperScale

On another note wtf do you mean 21 and newbie at this? I laughed when we went to hooters on my 21st and she was like what you aren't going to get your first beer. Hmm like a couple years to late.

this guy is so cool
Quote by ferretman
this guy is so cool
I miss his avatar already.
If you want your beer cooler faster just put it in a styrofoam cooler and spray it with a fire extinguisher.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Quote by ViperScale
click on my profile it is still there!
For now.
Quote by smb
For now.

where would it go? Noone ever removed my avatar, really it was just there for kicks never planed on leaving it.
any alcohol like JD, vodka, rum, or anything above 80 proof will not freeze.
Oh and frozen booze is a lot smoother than room temperature booze
I hope you never reproduce
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
*sings with HxC vocals* STICK TO THE EDGE! *back up yellers and crowd yells* STRAIGHT EDGE!
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!