I just bought a gibson/baldwin les paul style guitar on ebay.

I hate it, and it's junk, but i spent about 100 bucks on it!!!!

So i'm looking for a guitar thats used, and under 300 USD shipped. If you have one thats like 100, still post it. 300 is really a maximum!

My style varies a lot, I'm open to anything
Why is it junk? Can you post a picture? I have an extra Ibanez GAX30 (I know, beginner's guitar, but it would be cheap!!) that I would be willing to part with, either sell or trade, for about $100 plus shipping. I will post or PM a pic if you want.
it's a korean made bolt on neck with crappy fretwiring and goes out of tune in under an hour. like unrecognizeable to standard tuning out of tune! But with tuners it would be decent.

If you live in the states, i could trade and give cash if i like the guitar. I can give u the link of the ebay "window" or whatever if you wat, he had pics there
Yeah, I live in Utah...

Please post the link...I will take pictures of my guitar later today and post them. Thanks.
Quote by captaincrunk
it's a korean made bolt on neck with crappy fretwiring and goes out of tune in under an hour. like unrecognizeable to standard tuning out of tune! But with tuners it would be decent.

If you live in the states, i could trade and give cash if i like the guitar. I can give u the link of the ebay "window" or whatever if you wat, he had pics there

Yeah man you really sold him that guitar lol!! ever thought of a job in advertising/sales?
I have this for $250 shipped:

Custom Shop Parts neck w/rosewood fretboard, real MOP dots, maple neck
Black hardware, grover tuners, 6 point vintage style trem
S/S/H pickup configuration
Trans-black finish w/quilt maple top

i actually like that guitar, would you be willing to trade it possibly if the other guy doesn't doesn't want it? what kind of pickups are in it? is the action good and low, does it stay in tune very well?
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
Quote by Downer01
i actually like that guitar, would you be willing to trade it possibly if the other guy doesn't doesn't want it? what kind of pickups are in it? is the action good and low, does it stay in tune very well?

It stays in tune fairly well...but if you're going to use the vibrato A LOT then you'd have to adjust tuning every time you pick it up. It doesn't knock it too far out of tune, but enough that if you're playing clean you'll notice a little.

The action is med/low and can be adjusted. I like to bend a lot so some room is needed.

The pickups are generic, but get the job done.

What do you have for trade? I'd rather just sell outright.