Page 1 of 3
Basically what the title says. I've decided to stay and wait it out, as it shouldn't do TOO much. By the by, it's hurricane Ike, scheduled to hit around noon tomorrow. should be a level 3, nothing too bad though =P but our house has no wood for boarding up windows

Any other UGer's in Houston? If so, you gonna evacuate or anything?

gotta find a way to keep mah guitars safe.... =[

and also, anyone know where/how to get a PSP hacked? xD
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
You guys in Houston are going to be getting something 90 mph winds. They are going to get a 20 foot storm surge in Galveston.

good luck and stay safe.
I'm in my bunker 60 miles North of Houston.

*Eats MRE with wooden spoon*
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I laughed my ass off at your thread's title.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Quote by Vader, Darth
If you prefer to get raped by, idk, a giant space laser beam, then I'd be happy to oblige.

You're quickly becoming one of my favorite n00bs.

There is a hurricane rape thread.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=946759&highlight=hurricane

This should be the ONLY official hurricane news thread.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Last edited by brandon369852 at Sep 11, 2008,
I'm in Austin, so I think we're just gonna get a shitload of rain and wind here. Good luck to all you Houstoners though, hopefully you all stay safe.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Businesses as far North as Woodlands and Conroe are closed tighter than a duck's ass.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
i would like to say that you're nuts dude. i think you should get out while you still have time or suffer the biggest enema in medical history...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by happytimeharry

God help you...

Oh God, not only is it a hurricane, it's a Canadian hurricane!
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Oh God, not only is it a hurricane, it's a Canadian hurricane!

The worst kind, might I add. Instead of coming from the north like we would expect they take the long way around attack us up the rear!
Yeah, I feel sorry for Galveston, but I think they have evacuated by now, since its mandatory.

fecking stores are closing too =/

thanks for the hurricane thread link =]

dammit The Leader, you got room in there?
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
We're probably not going to get anything bad here in Austin, but school is released early tomorrow, which is pretty rad.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Yea, dude i am from new orleans and katrina was a bitch. The best of luck to you dude. i sincerly hope you come out okay with this. but that satellite image is wicked looking. except for of course the young canadian in the middle =}

by the way, dide y'all hear what they were saying about Galveston earlier? They pretty much said that if you stay, you die. So much for putting a good, light-hearted spin on it.
Quote by happytimeharry
The worst kind, might I add. Instead of coming from the north like we would expect they take the long way around attack us up the rear!

Canadian hurricanes like to rape up the ass, no matter how much more trouble they have to go through.
Follow me on Twitter
They are saying that if people in Galveston are not heeding the mandatory evacuation call they are facing "Certain Death"

And this is the National Weather Service saying this.
Aw man, the threads today are pretty good

But good luck with that and try to stay safe and whatnot. I was in Texas over the summer and experienced my first tornado... big WTF moment. Like a freight train and massive amounts of thunder hah. I've never been more comfortable in a bathtub, lol.

They're different weather events, but whatever. They still suck. STAY SAFE
hah im in austin... westlake. only school not getting out by 12. or so ive heard. damn exemplary status. i dunno how we got it. none of MY friends contributed to it...
Well, theres no school at all tomorrow =]

but we have to take a winter break day out of it =[

Damn, I just saw that about the Galveston thing...Galveston's gonna get analed with no lube.... I have friends there.

And to the Katrina person: My grandparents just finished rebuilding. I hope nothing THAT bad happens here, but it shouldn't, we don't have a river running through our city....

...well we have a bayou, but that's not TO bad of a problem....is it?
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by brandon369852
Canadian hurricanes like to rape up the ass, no matter how much more trouble they have to go through.

Canadian hurricanes... we're dicks, we lucky to **** with assholes. So **** you America. (Uh-Oh, here comes the shit.)
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by Kai07
Any other UGer's in Houston? If so, you gonna evacuate or anything?

I live about 30 miles north of Houston, and seriously, **** evacuation. When hurricane Rita came, my school district (CISD) canceled a week of school, traffic was INSANE (right outside my house =/ ), I went to the grocery store right down the street to get some candy, there was a very small amount of water left, and the chip/soft drink aisle was COMPLETELY GONE. I think there was an open bag of regular Lay's scattered on the ground, but the whole aisle was just gone.

Like "Oh, Frito's and Pepsi, that should sustain us". Wtf. I had neighbors getting their huge front windows "professionally" boarded up. And then!: A bunch of pine-needles flew around for about three days.

We got school off for tomorrow, which is cool, except we still have to make up a day later, but all the teachers are like, "Well, we gotta do double the work, and catch up to where we need to be!" So we get screwed anyway. The only thing that sucks, is that it's a long weekend, but the power's probably gonna be out half the time.
I like to go to the playground, and watch all the little children jump and run around. But they don't know that I'm only using blanks.
man, If you die I'm not sending the pedal...

BUT if you die I'll make a commeorative Kai07 version
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Ike's going to be nothing, seriously. I live in Cypress and Rita was a category four when it hit and the worst that happened was six hours without power. Yeah it was hot, but we survived. No school tomorrow! (Thank Jesus. I had three chemistry worksheets, Titanic notes, and algebra due.)

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon
must...resist...you gonna get raped pic...

but in all seriousness sorry to hear about that, i cant imagine what it would be like to go through something like that. best of luck to ya.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Pack up those there tailors ya' got Texans, shit is going to be a bumpy ride!
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Because all you damn Houstonians are evacuating, the UT-ARK game gets postponed. Damn you!!!

Be safe
Hi!

Sig Retired.
i live out in fort bend (houston suburbia) im staying put its not going to be that bad by the time it hits here...

who is up for surfing in galveston tomorrow
Quote by filthandfury
What if I accidentally wee in her?

When I arrive will God be waiting and pacing around his throne?
Will he feel a little Old Testament?
And will he celebrate with fire and brimstone
Yeah, I admit, I am afraid of the reckoning
^ Hell yeah! I'm up for it

and I'm not too worried by it, as one person mentioned Rita
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
i was watching the news when they were reporting that staying in Galveston will kill you, and there were like a ton of people surfing and it was really funny, lol.
Quote by filthandfury
What if I accidentally wee in her?

When I arrive will God be waiting and pacing around his throne?
Will he feel a little Old Testament?
And will he celebrate with fire and brimstone
Yeah, I admit, I am afraid of the reckoning
Quote by brandon369852

Yes we do.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I masturbationed on my bus driver.
Quote by bob farrell
This man speaks the truth. Pleez to be videoing your horrific death kthxbai.
Quote by Kai07
^ Hell yeah! I'm up for it

and I'm not too worried by it, as one person mentioned Rita

did you see what I said

I was serious
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Sep 12, 2008,
People leave here because of tornadoes. We had people bailing out of town left and right, and I lived in a trailor.

This was in 1996, we didn't move, we didn't get touched.

BALLIN'. I'd stay put, storms are no big deal. Cave-men did it, so can you guys.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
^ =[ I won't die, so theres no need...

I hope

but a signature pedal would be fecking SWEET. >D
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Kai07
^ =[ I won't die, so theres no need...

I hope

but a signature pedal would be fecking SWEET. >D

haha: yeah I ought to make a UG version that could be amazing

i have to stop spamming your thread
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Stay right where you are.

God will decide.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
^precisely.

well, im off to bed, what happens to this thread could concern me less =] night all, I'll fill you in with details tomorrow =o
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Page 1 of 3