i heard that pc gamers if they have gold memberships to windows live or watever can play with xbox 360 gamers on games like gears of war or watever, can any1 confirm or disprove this? i kinda need to know, also, can you play online with pc players for free, i also heard this cause im thinking about getting gears to play with some ppl.
i've heard rumors of the possibilities of people playing halo 3 with us consolers (the better species imo...) but i have no evidence to support their ideas...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by joshua029
i've heard rumors of the possibilities of people playing halo 3 with us consolers (the better species imo...) but i have no evidence to support their ideas...

pc gamers are the supperior species, mouse and keyboard ftw!
Although on alot of games I like to use an xbox 360 controller like oblivion makes it some much better.
well i just found an article that says gold membership does allow cross platforming for supported games such as halo 2 uno and shadowrun so im assuming gears does too
Quote by BCRich37
pc gamers are the supperior species, mouse and keyboard ftw!

Mouse + keyboard on your 360 = the win
Quote by gagnerants
ahhh dude that should be with the game, windows live is hotmail and like a gay myspace

wasnt myspace already gay?
There aren't many cross-platform supported games right now, but you can as long as it's supported. So far I think the only worthwhile game with that functionality is Halo 2. Halo 3 will probably be the same way if it ever makes it over to PC.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.