I've got a few effects for sale. This is also listed on Craigslist so I'll try to let anyone know in a bump if something gets sold

Dunlop MXR Custom Shop Script Phase 90: 75 Dollars

Dunlop SW-95 Slash Crybaby Wah: 100 Dollars

Homebuilt General Guitar Gadget Fuzz Face clone: 40 dollars I have a clip of it in my profile

BBE Greenscreamer: 60 dollars

I have boxes for all but the fuzz face.

All pedals are in used but good condition. All pedals but the fuzz have velcro on the bottom. The wah is missing the feet.

The Fuzz is a kit from generalguitargadets.com Its just a basic two knob clone of a fuzz face. The build went well and it is in perfect working order. It does not have a battery clip so it can only be used with a 9volt power supply. It's an NPN version so any average boss or similar power supply will work.

I have the power supply for the Slash Wah but none of the other have a power supply.

If want to buy all I'll sell them bundled for 250 dollars and throw in some livewire right angle patch cables.

I'm only taking paypal. You pay shipping (let me know your zip code when you inquire so I can find out what shipping will be). You're better off leaving me a comment in my profile if you're interested in anything as I'll notice that before I notice this thread.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Bump, I know this is two hours short of 24, but I won't be able to bump for a while, please be lenient.
Depends what you have. The only things I'd consider trading for are a crybaby from hell or a fulltone OCD.
Hmm, I need a good usb input thingy and I could always use a decent mic.
It's not vintage and vocal sounding. It a great sounding wah, maybe not for the price it costs new. I'm tried a thomas organ today and I didn't really like that either, the effect isn't strong enough. I'm either gonna get a byoc wah or maybe a teese wah if I can find one for a good price used.
Nah, I really need a decent audio interface and a good mic so I can record my amp to my computer.
Sorry, it won't let me edit.

Maybe you would be interested in a Line 6 Toneport? You can use it as an interface. All you need is an adaptor to change the mic from XLR to 1/4 inch cable. I used it with some crappy radioshack vocal mic and got some ok results considering the mic. You can also use it with Guitar Rig or Amplitube or with the Gearbox for silent practicing. I used Amplitube and the tone was actually good.

Let me know. I know that I might not be able to do this (damn parents and their reluctance to deal online) but I am very interested.
What model? Editing is disabled to prevent scammers from destroying evidence.
Sorry man, but I just got a cash offer on that fuzz like literally just now. Sorry man, I'd love to trade, but cash is more important right now.
Sorry mods, one more post, I'm at the top anyways

Only the Slash Wah is left, everything else is gone.
Some random guy who leaves not too far, it say it on craigslist. Helps he's buying the GS too.
No, the slash wah is 170 new and the adapter is 20 bucks so 100 is a pretty good deal.

100 dollars.
Could possibly be interested in the wah unless a fellow uger gets back to me about his. For now, consider this a free up.
Ok, just leave me a comment or PM me, I check those much more often than this thread.
Ge7 for the Slash wah?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era