so does anyone here know or happen to be a republican atheist. i just can't believe that such a thing could happen, as it seems they tend to contradict in views, naturally. but if you are one, or know someone, please write why.
um, you understand that believing in God isnt the only qualification for being a republican?

someone might not believe in god, but agree with republican views on pretty much everything else.

its not that hard to believe it would happen.
Uh..
-raises hand-

Im one of those
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
yea.... so i should stop smoking so much and actually read the topic

Anyways it is entirely possible. Believing in God is in no way a prerequisite of being Republican
Last edited by Sammythedruggie at Sep 11, 2008,
Quote by daytripper75
um, you understand that believing in God isnt the only qualification for being a republican?

someone might not believe in god, but agree with republican views on pretty much everything else.

its not that hard to believe it would happen.

This.

I'm pretty sure religion isn't the only aspect of politics
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Republican Atheist at your service.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
no i don't mean that republicans must be atheist, but i don't understand why an atheist would be against gay marriage or abortion or stem cell research like many republicans are
Quote by The Leader
Republican Atheist at your service.

Now, get under the flameshield with me, because you know we are going to get attacked in some form or fashion for being Republican.

Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
*enters thread*
>_>

<_<

*sees its another political/religious thread and leaves*
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by theclowntree
no i don't mean that republicans must be atheist, but i don't understand why an atheist would be against gay marriage or abortion or stem cell research like many republicans are

because they dont believe in those things?

its not like religion is the only factor in forming people's opinions on issues like those.
Quote by Sammythedruggie
yea.... so i should stop smoking so much and actually read the topic

Anyways it is entirely possible. Believing in God is in no way a prerequisite of being Republican

so, i was gonna sig this guy's pre-edited post for the election days left cause i felt it to be honest and true. but when i was about to quote his earlier statement it was replaced with this one.

but still a true post, not necessary but many views of the GOP come from a religious base...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
if you want to keep discussing this, take it to either the political thread, or the religion thread.

or both.