This thread is about the weirdest thing you've done to keep playing guitar. It can be anything, unless its against thread rules, of course.
What?
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
its about the weirdest or most unusual thing you've done to keep your guitar, keep playing, etc.
well i played with a broken hand for about a month and a half
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
I'm not sure how to answer this
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
I've never had to choose between playing guitar or something else, so nothing.
its not really about choosing, its about getting your guitar takin away and doing just about whatever it takes to get it back. or something like that.
Umm opened up the back of my first starter amp and had my uncle check the wires with a voltometer and fixed a wire. Wow exciting.
one time i was sringing my guitar and a string wrapped around my male appendage and i pulled the string and thats how i had my first sex change. the second sex change is an even better story but its against thread rules to go into detail about it, basically it includes a cleaver, superglue, a horse penis and a freak accident.
Quote by newscreename491
one time i was sringing my guitar and a string wrapped around my male appendage and i pulled the string and thats how i had my first sex change. the second sex change is an even better story but its against thread rules to go into detail about it, basically it includes a cleaver, superglue, a horse penis and a freak accident.

lol
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
I'm not sure how to answer this

i think thats because u play drums
Quote by gibsonlp1
i think thats because u play drums

Wow.

You should leave.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Quote by gibsonlp1
its not really about choosing, its about getting your guitar takin away and doing just about whatever it takes to get it back. or something like that.

I don't think most of us have ever had our guitars taken away. My parents support my hobby and would never do that . I think it's the same for most UGers too.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Quote by gibsonlp1
i dont mean taken away by your parents, i mean not having a guitar period

so getting one in the first place?
i ... i had to let strange men touch me for money, shame i blew it on a squier
and my parents know not to take it away, or ill go children of the corn
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Well one tie I was getting the deed done and I was almost "done" when I had this crazy urge to play guitar. Like intensely crazy. So I got out of my bed with my wiener still erect and sat down and played guitar. It was awkward playing with a boner.
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
Well one tie I was getting the deed done and I was almost "done" when I had this crazy urge to play guitar. Like intensely crazy. So I got out of my bed with my wiener still erect and sat down and played guitar. It was awkward playing with a boner.

same for me but i actually played guitar WITH my boner.

not really
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
Nothing really... But there was this one time... I had to battle my way through a gontlet of magic fire ninjas, each with a half-light-saber-half-dildo kitana, and icey nun chucks made from the frozen tears of broken dreams, then after that, i had to kill thirty siborgs in thirty seconds to win a free apple note book, and when i reached the end, i had to choose between my one true love, and my guitar...luckily, back then i was into fat chicks, so it was no major loss.
Last edited by fret-less at Sep 13, 2008,