just wondering if it was just me or not but when your listening to a song.... do you somtimes make a video up inside your head for it?? like with you and friends and stuff in it?? i do this all the time for some reason.....

just wondering if anyone else does it..
No.

EDIT:
Quote by drewfromutah
Not a video, but I do imagine live performances with me playing guitar and singing.

This sometimes though.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Quote by drewfromutah
Not a video, but I do imagine live performances with me playing guitar and singing.

I always do that. I think that's my conscious telling me that I actually have a strong desire to be the lead singer of my band.
I do but not necessarily with my friends just a video. I also keep time with my teeth.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by drewfromutah

+1 haah
Not necessarily with my friends, or even myself. Most of the time I think up a story that could go behind it, and cut with shots of the band. Or sometimes just the band, maybe just the story...who knows.

And of course, every now and then I imagine a live performance, especially if I've seen the song done live :P
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Kinda. More or less "videos" without the band in them.

I kind of think of film sequences with the song over them. And not even movies already made, just random scenes in a cinematic style with the song over them.

I know that's a type of music video, but I don't see it as a music video.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Yea sometimes when I'm listening to a song I really like, I'll imagine my own band playing that song live as I'm listening to it. And I'll imagine cool camera angles too, haha.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Depends how into it I am. I never imagine a video with me and my friends, but I do picture actions or scenes that go along with the music.
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
Quote by toton1989
Yea sometimes when I'm listening to a song I really like, I'll imagine my own band playing that song live as I'm listening to it. And I'll imagine cool camera angles too, haha.

This.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
My 3rd grade teacher made us do this with a classical song. First, we had to listen to it with our eyes closed. Then, we had to draw what we saw while we were listening to the song. Mine was a really ****ed up story.