I got $22.93 to spend since I tried to buy a band tee but their were out of stock so my order was canceled but yea what should I get instead
(should be only something I can only get online)
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Pot.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Quote by the_man101
either that or a gram of weed.

Gram?

I sure as hell hope thats some really good weed.
ya you could get two dimebags for that much
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by CrucialGutchman
An eighth of mushrooms.

for 20 for an eighth you're getting hooked up WAY fat. it's 20 for a half eight around here

Quote by the_man101
either that or a gram of weed.

you're getting ripped the **** off.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by CaptainRon
Gram?

I sure as hell hope thats some really good weed.

i knew some one was going to say something
round here a gram will usally cost you 15-20 bucks but usally its some dank cron or dro (at least who i get it from). Anything more than a gram for that price is usally swagg unless you get a fat hook up.
Quote by BigBrownBeaver
acid, like 3 hits

what the hell? 3 for $20? acid is like $10 a hit here....
A gram of Sour D or other crazy DANK!!!.. 20 for the weed 2 dollars for blunt wraps and 93 cents for lighter? or munchies?... i get 1/4 Oz of Midz for 25. lol..

But if it was online I would get another band Tee... Try and get two shirts, unless the bands you are getting are from like hot topic and shit... ORR get like 2 back patches and get 2 plain tees and sew them on.
wow how did this turn into a drug like thread any idea where I can get bands tees ?
like a good site?
Quote by Stress Cow
Quote by theocao
wow how did this turn into a drug like thread any idea where I can get bands tees ?
like a good site?

well what were you expecting?
what else do muscians do their small change?
Their arent any necrophagist shirts in hot topic I search their site
they have so cannibal corpse ones but those are the ugly ones.
Quote by Stress Cow
7 cups of coffee
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I said stuff that was online only.Like i mean really hard to obtain without internet.
Quote by Stress Cow
Quote by theocao
Their arent any necrophagist shirts in hot topic I search their site
they have so cannibal corpse ones but those are the ugly ones.

Heh i got my Tomb of the Mutilated shirt for like 12 bucks but for some reason alot of death metal(including tech death) shirts are like 20 dollars and more. The shirts arent even printed good sometimes. I once got a Cro-mags shirt and all the colour was out in a few washes... Now its just all grey..lol.
yea but its or either walking around school with kids with slipknot , bullet for my valentine and a7x t shirts -.- thinking their cool. and shit
Quote by Stress Cow
Word thats how it is. The kids in my school go "YOOO im mad hardcore son, I listen to *add generic screamo band name*"..... Then I go, "dude you live in NYC go to some NYHC shows."...... then they go "??????"... The only guy that knew what NYHC was/is was the dean in my school cuz he was into that shit in the 80's.. but he seems really 'elite prick man'... But atleast he saw all the sweet bands from the 80's. I've seen shows like on VHS from the 80's and even early 90's and there nothing like shows now. Shows were really "Hardcore'' back then now its just kids standing around the band lol.. Seriously though, **** all those ''hardcore'' bands that are on mtv and fuse and shit..
Quote by k90728
Word thats how it is. The kids in my school go "YOOO im mad hardcore son, I listen to *add generic screamo band name*"..... Then I go, "dude you live in NYC go to some NYHC shows."...... then they go "??????"... The only guy that knew what NYHC was/is was the dean in my school cuz he was into that shit in the 80's.. but he seems really 'elite prick man'... But atleast he saw all the sweet bands from the 80's. I've seen shows like on VHS from the 80's and even early 90's and there nothing like shows now. Shows were really "Hardcore'' back then now its just kids standing around the band lol.. Seriously though, **** all those ''hardcore'' bands that are on mtv and fuse and shit..

I know seriously this kids are like " yea my favorite bands are job fora cowboy, Bring my the horizon protest the hero devil wears proda whats yours" then I reply Necrophagist or something like that and their like oh how can you listen to that death metal crap "im so hardcore etcc blah blah"
really annoying-.-
Quote by Stress Cow