I want a quality product for the price with a hot sexy look, preferring some paint job to be done on guitar =P

i'm really newbie in this field of guitars and really need help fast =(

thanks in advance guys...

P.S. i know there are millions of threads about this and sorry this is another one =(

something like this : Martin Limited Edition 999$
smile
Last edited by Nomak1 at Sep 12, 2008,
Quote by Nomak1
I want a quality product for the price with a hot sexy look, preferring some paint job to be done on guitar =P

i'm really newbie in this field of guitars and really need help fast =(

thanks in advance guys...

P.S. i know there are millions of threads about this and sorry this is another one =(

something like this : Martin Limited Edition 999$

that martin is actually made of really subpar material called HPL(high pressure laminate). Please do yourself a favour and try to avoid most ornate and fancy looking guitars. You're just going to be disappointed in most cases. Acoustic guitars are about the bare minimums because they need the body of the guitar to vibrate as much as possible. If you were looking for an electric guitar then more ornate-ness would be perfectly fine. the guitar's body vibration doesnt play much of a role in the volume or tone. Acoustic guitars are beasts of another nature though.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
You are spending half the cost on paint jobs like that. Get something that SOUNDS good. Dont be one of those people that buys 200$ BC Rich guitars for metal :/

Looks dont matter!
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
well i guess i want this guitar to impress people around me, like to play it near fire in night and sing along to girls and smth >< and maybe then record a intro for a song... nothing serious i guess >< still think it's a bad idea?
smile
if you want to impress girls then do it by playing the hell out of a good acoustic guitar and sing a beautiful sonnet to them or something, ahahaha.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
if you want to impress girls then do it by playing the hell out of a good acoustic guitar and sing a beautiful sonnet to them or something, ahahaha.

ahhh i can do that but i want a cool looking guitar tooo
smile
When I was going to purchase my first guitar, I planned on getting one that looked good over a good sounding ugly one. Glad I made the right choice to definitely exclude looks and go for sound (Seagull S6 Original). Everytime when I strike the strings, this is my face . I never looked back.