Well I'm seeing Lightning Bolt(not metal at all,Drum&Bass/punkish if your that interested ) on saturday and the opening band is Krallice. The only song ive heard was ****ing amazing.

www.Myspace.com/Krallice

If you ever heard of them, seen them live or something about them talk about it here. (run on sentence?? lol.. idk)
Well, they did a damn good job at what bands like this should do:
Make their name/symbol/thing completely unintelligible.

That was a kinda cool song, but not necessarily my cup of tea. They should...redo it. The production kinda sucks hah
Their self-titled album is absolutely amazing. The song Forgiveness in Rot has one of the coolest outros I've ever heard.

Everyone should look for this album and get it.
bumped. just got their self-titled.

fukking awesome. maybe not a classic, but hell, it's incredibly good.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
I had Forgiveness in Rot on shuffle come up while I was shovelling the driveway and getting rid of all that ice. Awesome track.
I've found Jesus
I think they're cool, but I don't really like the music that much. I remember reading some reviews on MA, and how all the kvlt lads were pissed at this band and it's non-grimness.

"they list Weakling as one of their influences! FUCKING WEAKLING!"

lol..
aside from Forgiveness In Rot, which is sorta their standby "best song", i like Cnestorial.

i also like their 80% instrumentality sorta thing.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
Resurrected for massive justice.

Quote by technicolour

"they list Weakling as one of their influences! FUCKING WEAKLING!"

I believe this is actually a good thing.
Nice band. Music can be somewhat weak at points but all said, they are pretty awesome.
Just listening to their myspace songs right now...it's not bad. Just the intro, sounds pretty nifty..The vocals are kind of cool, remind of the frantic-ness of Bethlehem, and some vocals in Irepress. Love the vocals.
New album is bloody great. it's so much more refined and focussed. Still long and wanky (ololo) but in a great way. A lot more death metal in the sound, a lot more crushing but incredibly well done. I wish they gave Mick Barr more vocal spots in this one but Nick does a good job.

http://www.nypress.com/blog-8738-listen-the-new-krallice-album-diotima.html
Streaming here.

edit:

There are some really amazing ethereal parts on this one.
Last edited by jibran at Apr 20, 2011,
Quote by Contraband
I had Forgiveness in Rot on shuffle come up while I was shovelling the driveway and getting rid of all that ice. Awesome track.

I will remember this forever.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Stung.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Gay Nazi Black Metal? Or gram-negative bacillary meningitis.

Quote by MoogleRancha
Where the hell is WildChild?

Oh please Moogle, he's a big a hipster as the rest of us haha.
Last edited by jibran at Apr 20, 2011,
Quote by Contraband

<3333
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Quote by progbass
<3333

I'm just here to collect my kvlt points, proggo. Can't blame me for spreading my seed.
I've found Jesus
well, I figured someone of your caliber of intelligence would enjoy deep thrusting manly transcendental black metal like Krallice.

hey have you heard the new Woe album brah?
HESSIAN HAREM
I prefer the deep thrust of Liturgy, from which my rectal lining weeps tears of crimson, the essence of my deep and flaming woe.
I've found Jesus
you know, I used to like Liturgy, the first album appealed to my unique sense of personality and my mom even approved of their message!

but then everyone started liking them and they sold out.

I remember the first time I heard them though, I was giving handjobs in the back of my buddy's '88 camaro, and this cute bisexual guy had them on his ipod (3rd gen, so he is still cool). I gave him a little extra because I liked the music and didn't even charge him!
HESSIAN HAREM
Liturwho? I'm sorry, I don't listen to hipster metal, no thank you ma'am.

I prefer that which speaketh to my greater affinity for the holy anus of man! Only Wolves in the Throne Room give justice as by evoking such fancifully vivid scenes of passionate hunk-on-hunk action coupled with the underlying hint of virile pederasty.

That is true art. Liturgy? More like Litter-gy.
I've found Jesus
Yeah, you got me there. Wolves is the only true black metal band since they are so green and eco conscious. They inspired me to start reusing condoms, but I rinse them out first! Don't want to get AIDS!

Wolves is just so pretty! When I tell people I listen to metal, they usually are very close minded. I mean, death metal just gives everything a bad name, with all the obtuse and confusing sounds, and the vocals are always harsh and nasty! I also noticed that there is only white guys playing death metal, what a bunch of fascists!

Wolves is much more easy to listen to, and allows me to say I listen to metal when all my friends usually turn up their noses (I'm so much more open minded than them). I like to sit in the park and have a picnic to Wolves, its just so calm and peaceful and unoffensive.
HESSIAN HAREM
Quote by progbass
Yeah, you got me there. Wolves is the only true black metal band since they are so green and eco conscious. They inspired me to start reusing condoms, but I rinse them out first! Don't want to get AIDS!

Wolves is just so pretty! When I tell people I listen to metal, they usually are very close minded. I mean, death metal just gives everything a bad name, with all the obtuse and confusing sounds, and the vocals are always harsh and nasty! I also noticed that there is only white guys playing death metal, what a bunch of fascists!

Wolves is much more easy to listen to, and allows me to say I listen to metal when all my friends usually turn up their noses (I'm so much more open minded than them). I like to sit in the park and have a picnic to Wolves, its just so calm and peaceful and unoffensive.

I've done that too, Two Hunters is still one of my favourite (not-)black metal albums.
Last edited by technicolour at Apr 21, 2011,
This is the one with the guy who plays stupid bass in that one band but is now in Gorguts, right? I can never keep these groups straight.
Colin Marston plays a Warr (10 string guitar + bass monstrosity, more or less) in Behold...The Arctopus, if that's what you're thinking of. He plays guitar in Krallice as well as bass for Dysrhythmia and Gorguts.
Quote by Steve08
Colin Marston plays a Warr (10 string guitar + bass monstrosity, more or less) in Behold...The Arctopus, if that's what you're thinking of. He plays guitar in Krallice as well as bass for Dysrhythmia and Gorguts.

Sounds right.

Why is he in a 'Black' Metal band?
he also has a death metal project, forget the name...and never listened to them, but yeah..

I think he just likes playing music that's "out there."
Yeah, I thought was great. They got rid of some of the wank, well cleaned it up a little. Final track is amazing. I wish Barr had more vocal parts on it though.
I think the new album is my favourite but DB was the one before that. DB can be a little headache-y at times.