Page 1 of 2
So tonight while i was working on a custom creation i got the idea to come up with a UG car. I mean hell we have the "ug silo" and many others with the same idea.

So what i need from you is what car should be used for this. Name what you would like then we will vote.
Quote by Habit Zero
An Aston Martin DB9, Vanquish, or some similar model, I guess? Freakin' beautiful cars...

May I remind you this is Ultimate GUITAR. Whatever vehicle we pick out has to carry a decent backline. I'd go a VW transporter as a minimum size.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Quote by Cosimo_Zaretti
May I remind you this is Ultimate GUITAR. Whatever vehicle we pick out has to carry a decent backline. I'd go a VW transporter as a minimum size.

Bastard, why'd you have to bring me back to reality? (Yes, the pit is my reality )

*Cuts and cries*

I guess we could fit a decent bit of stuff in a used 20 year-old limo?
The car would have to equate to how cool the Pit is.

Therefore, you should use a 70's station wagon.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
+1 to the Pacer
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
also i forgot to say that i will need a few of the pits many many memories. such as the pedo bear, the lol wut pear, ect ect.

and on a side note i will be auctioning off this car and makeing as many as you guys want. i will need your live user names so who ever wants one can have a chance. hell i may even number them lol
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'd go as far as suggesting a Nissan Sunny.

Very good choice, sir.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
also i forgot to say that i will need a few of the pits many many memories. such as the pedo bear, the lol wut pear, ect ect.

those are NOT UG memories.

i say go with a BMW M3.

something like this:

Quote by GuitarFreak1387
also i forgot to say that i will need a few of the pits many many memories. such as the pedo bear, the *** *** **ar, ect ect.

and on a side note i will be auctioning off this car and makeing as many as you guys want. i will need your live user names so who ever wants one can have a chance. hell i may even number them lol

Yeah dude. Watch out.
It's forbidden.
UG "Police" will eat you

BTW, those are not UG memories.
They started on 4chan (most likely) and just spread to UG.

Suggestion:
Nissian 350Z with Nizmo Package?

M3 Ftw!!!!!!!!!!!
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
DeLorean Mo'fo's!

Tis, actually the sexiest car in the universe.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
ok so far we got the nissan 350z and the bmw m3, any others. also i need some ideas on what to put on the car.
M3 or an aston martin DB9
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
SUNNY FTW! (drive one myself! fairly good music car. 5 doors. way to small for just about anything. cramed it full off Pioneer refrence series audio gear)

I say ferarri F40. Dubble twin turbos raound 950 horses with cooling sprinklers on the intercoolers. Dogshift box and 4x4
Stuff:VOX AD50VT
Gibson SG faded
Old steelstringed calssic
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well aren't you the ignorant asshat?
Can we call it the Fapmobile?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
It's going to be tight for space, but hell are we going to get pussy.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I say we use the Chevy Van from Old School.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Koenigsegg.

And, you want to create the pedo-bear, the forbidden fruit, and all that? Dude, you're probably gonna run out of layers

Or maybe there's something in Forza 2 where you can import your own images? I don't know, I only have Forza 1
Oh awesome idea! I'm guna make one of my own on forza 1. use an rx7 or something like that... and give it batman's cape, and gimly's axe.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by EJD
Koenigsegg.

And, you want to create the pedo-bear, the forbidden fruit, and all that? Dude, you're probably gonna run out of layers

Or maybe there's something in Forza 2 where you can import your own images? I don't know, I only have Forza 1

well you can have 1000 layers per side of the car, i think thats enough given the creations that i have seen.

there isnt a importer on it as most people think. all created from the shapes they give you.
Quote by af_the_fragile
^Thats a bit too posh for the pit...
Posh =/= Beautiful
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by MrCarrot
Posh =/= Beautiful

It is kinda posh and beautiful...
I definitely can't see it as something the pit would drive...

You need something more vulgar for the pit.
What about the Hitler mobile?

Sums up the pits elitism and brutality imo...
Quote by SG_dave
lol hitler drove a merc...

Yes he did. Mercedes = German, Hitler=German (well Austrian, but German).
The Mercedes-Benz 770k were specially made for the Nazi officials.
Page 1 of 2