Ok, I'm wanting to buy a Wah pedal. But I need to know what would be the most versatile one I can get? I want a Dunlop cause I can get a decent price on it. Any suggestions?

(I play alot of different music and like to mess with songs that don't have anything but clean going and play with them to get a sound I like, so I need a wide range)

Thanks UG!!

MY GEAR:

ESP LTD MH-50 W/ TREMOLO
ROLAND CUBE 15X
BOSS DS-2 TURBO DISTORTION
Dunlop Ultrex Jazz III
NEW: Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby from Hell
NEW: EHX: Small Clone Chorus Pedal
ive got the dime signature wah, it's pretty sweet. its got 6 channels, each with a different resonant peak, a volume boost, a sweep range knob, and a knob to fine tune the high end. its really v ersatile, and its got the fasel inductor.

~ $150

EDIT: obviously, it's great for metal, but the cleans are great too. I use it through a fender blues junior and it rocks.
Last edited by guerito at Sep 12, 2008,
I have to agree with guerito, the Crybaby From Hell is very versatile. I used a Ibanez Weeping Demon before, because I wanted a wah-pedal that allowed you to adjust frequencies etc. But the Dime-wah has these options as well, plus volume boost. I don't think you can go wrong with it, unless you are one of those old vintage-farts who want the sound of a Colorsound-wah or such.