hey Pit, I'm not here often but I've got some questions for people who are good with photos.

If you don't know I make pedals (in my sig) and I plan on doing a UG version gimme some good ideas for the logo and color and everything if you can post a picture of your idea.

please no memes

thanks in advanced you guys
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Animorphy

?

lol yeah but any ideas on how to spice it up and put it on the pedal I don't just want a little blue strip lol,

I was thinking black background with yellow letters UG right in the middle but it seems bland

EDIT:
To the guy above me it's "motion" not "emotion"
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Sep 12, 2008,
Quote by Rockingbird
I second the emotion.

yeah, not the actual picture,
but the EMOTION and FEELING behind it.

yeah, man.

are you serious?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era