Ok... The photography thread is for posting and discussing photos...

So... What do you all think the best digital camera with which I can take good quality close-up pictures for under 300 USD is?
*Reported*

Why don't you listen to mods?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
And where do you think photos come from? Oh right, YOUR CAMERA! Take your question to the photography thread like DayTripper told you to.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
Quote from first post in photography thread: "Rate/Comment on each others photo's. And dont post photos taken by other people."

Why are there so many dicks on this website?
We aren't dicks, we just don't like people who don't do as they're told.

Although I can see your logic, but you should really listen to the mods.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Is your brain the size of a thumbnail?

DayTripper told you what to do, he's obviously not bullshitting you.
Quote by wamguy89
This is ridiculous.

No it's not, you just don't like it that something doesn't make perfect sense. It's the photography thread, in order to have photographs you have to have a camera to take them with. The regulars are very knowledgeable about cameras and can help you with your question better than most people in the Pit can.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
The mods on this website are fat kids who sit in their room on their computers eating doritos thinking they have power over people because they can remove them from a website.
you're quite the wanker aren't you. if you're the least bit serious about photography, your pics will be 100x better with a DSLR, so pony up another 100 or so and you can get one on sale or a better used one.
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
Quote by wamguy89
The mods on this website are fat kids who sit in their room on their computers eating doritos thinking they have power over people because they can remove them from a website.

Enjoy your ban.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
Quote by wamguy89

Look at the last page of the photography thread. Someone asked a question of what camera to get, and a regular responded.
You can be ipbanned still. And I'm not so sure you have the brain power to figure out how to change it.

Oh and you don't like this site, but you're going to make another account anyway?
Great logic.
*reported*

for:
- spamming
- flaming
- simply for being an idiot

Stop feeding the troll. Or... do it so he'll get perm'ad

Oh, hi Low_End_Rocker hah...
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I try to ask a simple question and I get my head bitten off by 10 people... It's not even worth it... I feel bad for you guys...
guess what we have alot of wanna be police men here but I've already told you go to cnet reviews or onto photo.net(if your willing to go SLR)
Yeah... I'd really like an SLR, but I'm not sure if I can shell out the cash... Thanks so much for your help though. I found some great things on cnet reviews!