i've got a pretty mint schecter gryphon in charcoal grey possibly for sale or trade if the price or trade offer is right. i replaced the stock duncan designed humbuckers with a diesel woodshred 59' in the bridge and a mighty mite "motherbucker" in the neck. its all mahogany body maple neck rosewood fingerboard grover tuners string thru t.o.m. bridge jumbo frets coil tappable, intonation is good and the action is good and low. they were a limited edition run, and i believe were made exclusively for musiciansfriend and guitar center.

i'd like to trade it for a real strat (fender) no squiers, preferably some sort of "burst" color. i also have an mxr dd-11 dimebag distortion pedal a dano. fab echo delay pedal and a behringer dc-9 dynamics compressor pedal that i could throw in if you have a higher quality strat like a deluxe players strat or a deluxe roadhouse strat. as far as selling it i haven't really put a price tag on it, i paid 400 plus taxes taxes for it and as far as i know they are now discontinued. it's in EXTREMELY good condition, was never gigged, just used around my house for playing around. make me an offer

Thanks-
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
Man, you like those Schecters. Any interest in that Agile V I'm trying to hawk a few posts away?
yeah i like schecters, but i'm really wanting a strat of some sort so i'm gonna have to pass on the agile
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list