So, I was watching "Demolition Man" the other day, and once it was over I couldn't help but sit there and wonder one thing...

For those of you that haven't seen this gem of cheesy sci-fi action, Sylvester Stallone is frozen and unfrozen thirty-something years into the extremely tight-assed future. One of the many adjustments he must make in this strange time is going from the use of toilet paper to clean his anus, to the use of three sea shells on a shelf next to the toilet.

Unfortunately, the actual purpose and application of said shells was never revealed. So I have to ask...

How do YOU think they were used?

My theory is that one sprays pleasant ocean water into the rectal area, not unlike a bi'det. The second dries the area with a blast of hot air, and the third gives a burst of pleasant odors, such as pine or cinnamon rolls.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Maybe in the future everybody is a masochist so they enjoy the feeling and pain of wiping their asses with sea shells.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Maybe in the future everybody is a masochist so they enjoy the feeling and pain of wiping their asses with sea shells.

+1
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days