Which one? I'd prefer the Mac Book Pro, but its a tad expensive.. So im not sure...
What do you think?
i went for a 2nd hand macbook pro over a macbook. and it was the right choice

it's so much better imo
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by nogun_forshogun
"reported"

The absolute only difference between the two is power. So, how much power do you need? Basically, the only reason you'd need a MBP is if you're editing music or videos or playing ridiculous games like Crysis.
Last edited by Survivalism at Sep 12, 2008,
Quote by nogun_forshogun
"reported"

lol at this being the post after a mod's post. If you can afford the Mac Book Pro I'd imagine that, but make sure it's worth the extra cost before you invest.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
lol at failure sep08er
macbook pro
get it
love it
talk trash about windows in the pit
just like everyone else!
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by nogun_forshogun
"reported"

Nice guess, but not this time. However, most threads in the Pit are reportable. It's with *'s too, by the way.
Quote by nogun_forshogun
"reported"

Oh do **** off and go and watch Neighbours.
Quote by Jackolas
Oh do **** off and go and watch Neighbours.

WHOA, calm down theres no need for that. Australian soap operas are torture
go with the regular macbook, it can do pretty much the same stuff as a pro. if you need the extra hard drive space, pick up an external hard drive. and if you want to upgrade the ram, you can buy upgrades, which will probably end up costing less than the extra money you're spending on a pro.
plus, the pro's are fairly large, so it also depends on what you're looking for
if you're gonna go with a macbook, go for the black one, cause i've got little dirty spots on my keyboard from where my wrists lie when i'm typing, and i'm not gonna lie, it looks pretty gross. so go black and you won't have that problem, or just make sure your wrists are uber-clean, which i did make sure of, but it still stains.
Wait! Don't get one now! New ones are coming in October!

Quote by farm_boy
go with the regular macbook, it can do pretty much the same stuff as a pro.

Macbook- integrated graphics

That's a big difference.
Quote by farm_boy
go with the regular macbook, it can do pretty much the same stuff as a pro. if you need the extra hard drive space, pick up an external hard drive. and if you want to upgrade the ram, you can buy upgrades, which will probably end up costing less than the extra money you're spending on a pro.
plus, the pro's are fairly large, so it also depends on what you're looking for
if you're gonna go with a macbook, go for the black one, cause i've got little dirty spots on my keyboard from where my wrists lie when i'm typing, and i'm not gonna lie, it looks pretty gross. so go black and you won't have that problem, or just make sure your wrists are uber-clean, which i did make sure of, but it still stains.

I suggest a shower

(or spend less time on it)
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by JackalUK
WHOA, calm down theres no need for that. Australian soap operas are torture

Gday mate! Put another shrimp on tha barby, I'm off down the general store to see Lou.