Quote by nogun_forshogun
why? its a valid topic...

So is "Macbook or Macbook Pro."

I thought it was "make useless reports about things that don't need them" night.

(I didn't really.)
I've never had any gf from hell stories to be honest. However one of my friends was whipped by his gf so badly it wasn't even funny. Actually, if you've seen the movie "Waiting" i can tell you that the guy that can't pee is just like my friend.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Sep 12, 2008,
remember this
Quote by nogun_forshogun
"reported"

and yeah relationship thread
god you fail ahahaha
Dick+strings= owww
That's because of the two '08ers going at each other in a reporting war
I have a story, but it's not mine.

A guy over on Talk Bass had an argument with his girlfriend, so they decided that he had to move out. She was very calm about it, and he said that he would be round to pick up his rig the next morning, but she wanted his stuff out of the house that day. He turns up the next day to pick up his rig, lo and behold, his whole rig (Ampeg Br-2E, an Ampeg 4x10 and 1x15 and a huge rack) is sitting outside the house in the pouring rain. About £3000 worth equipment got ruined, and none of it was repairable.

It's probably not as good as some other stories, but I'd sure hate it if a girlfriend did that to me!
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by nogun_forshogun
rasveer = 12 year old girl

no like everyone in the pit im a 17 year old **** up going to community college with the self esteem the size of Danny DeVito's left testicle
stop and just admit you are a failure like everyone else in here
Dick+strings= owww
well i dated a girl that got jealous whenever i so much as talked to another girl. haha glad im done with her and with a girl that realizes thinking like that is so stupid
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X
bad 08er! bad!
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
apr 08er, ground zero is a shit album and you are retarded for putting that as your name, no offence intended

HA!
well... since no one has anything nice to say, neither do I.

(all my gfs been pretty good)

this thread = fail.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by metvettefreak
well i dated a girl that got jealous whenever i so much as talked to another girl. haha glad im done with her and with a girl that realizes thinking like that is so stupid

Same thing happened to me, but the bitch started to like my best mate who I class as family.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
I was with a girl for a year and 7 months. I joined the Army and she decided to get drunk and stoned with her cousin and cheat on me with a wigger that she had met that day. She's been regretting it since.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by crackhutch
I was with a girl for a year and 7 months. I joined the Army and she decided to get drunk and stoned with her cousin and cheat on me with a wigger that she had met that day. She's been regretting it since.

She should be, her cousin is hot!
Quote by JackalUK
She should be, her cousin is hot!

Nah, her cousin is actually really nasty. lol
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
fleajr_1412, I LOVE your avatar!
On topic, I've been pretty lucky and never had any gf from hell moments.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
So I had this one gf....and she had an obsession with toast.

Toast toast toast...

After dating her, I found that toast is quite an immaculate food, cooked bread? With butter? Friggen genius! Toast is the easiest and one of the most delicious breakfast foods ever created. And yet, despite it's amazing-ness, you'd think that it would cost a fortune, which ironically, it does not. It is in fact probably one of the cheapest breakfast foods you can get today. Not only is toast an amazingly delicious side dish for breakfast, but it can also be used as an eating utensil. If you've got remains of food, like an omelet, or eggs, you can easily scoop it up onto the toast doubling...no, tripling it's flavor!

So perhaps she wasn't a gf from hell, she taught me all I need to know to fully appreciate toast.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Well, there was once this succubus...
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
First: Tried to get me to cut my hair like Davey Havok and guage my ears. Broke up with her within the week.
Second: Threw up on my penis while giving me head.
Third: On our first date, did math equations instead of making conversation. Lasted a week.
Fourth: Broke up with her about 2 months ago, still tries to call daily.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
First: Tried to get me to cut my hair like Davey Havok and guage my ears. Broke up with her within the week.
Third: On our first date, did math equations instead of making conversation. Lasted a week.

Hahahaha threw up on your dick? She better have licked that shit up.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I only had one girlfriend, didn't suck or anything. I just stopped liking her when I grew out of my emo-ness, so I dumped her. She cut my name into her arm, and it was lulz for allz.
Quote by nogun_forshogun
upon reading Scar Tissue by A Kiedis, i'd like to hear some more gf from hell stories from y'all

i came in here ready to cook the beef with you, but then i saw that you have rea this book, and its my favourite autobiography ( and im a big autobiography guy), so kudos to you.
Quote by MetalMilitia212

I'm in the same sitch.
But I think she's given up. She tries to hug me at school everyday, yet she's dating my friend now.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by tayroar
Well, there was once this succubus...

Points to you sir!

Quote by MetalMilitia212

Was she super deepthroating or something?
My ex wasn't from Hell, but she was emo. And she had this vampire thing. She would literally bite my neck. First time I thought it was a joke, the other 30 times it was just kinky. We never did anything because I'm hardcore Christian, but I ended up finding out after we broke up that she was bi. She won't talk to me now, but she talks to my best friend all the time, even though he tells her to get lost. So not the g/f from Hell, more like from the primordial soup of Emo-ness
Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?