Hello to all UGers!

Yes, I have finally reached that age where going to an off-licence isn't a covert operation anymore; 18. I am currently sat on my brand spanking new laptop, perusing the Internetz for guitars! (I'm thinking an LTD EC-400TSB or PRS SE Singlecut right now. )

Just thought I'd give a hello, as I'm in a rather cheerful mood! If any other UGers have a birthday around this time of year, happy birthday to you too!

Now excuse me whilst I go and purchase alcohol, bladed items, superglue and vote!
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
Just don't forget to take ID, little boy.

Happy birthday, I will get your present shortly...
18 is a good year for drinking, and a shit year for everything else.

I've had two bottle of tescos imperial vodka this week, and I've got a party tomorrow aswell. I'm such a good example.

Happy birthday.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Ah I remember my 18th well. Twas a glorious birthday indeed. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

<- first legal beer smilie
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

hah! In four months i'll be older than you.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by nogun_forshogun
10 million sperm and u were the fastest...congratulations retard

*REPORTED*
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by Heid
*REPORTED*

Dude, he's from Melbourne, he doesn't know any better.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Dude, he's from Melbourne, he doesn't know any better.

They've gotta learn though haven't they?

Quote by Heid
They've gotta learn though haven't they?

I was going to suggest we just close the borders while they aren't looking, then snip the internet and phone lines.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Happy Birthday! Being 18 is great because you can go to the pub when you want, instead of going about once a month and doing a whole month's drinking in that time.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I was going to suggest we just close the borders while they aren't looking, then snip the internet and phone lines.

they've got that covered
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by rabidguitarist

The knobjock has been banned, back on topic

GRATZ on surviving the first 18 years, let's see if you can survive the next 18 driving this!

Hope you like it, I even filled up the gas tank
Quote by Saint of Steel
Hello to all UGers!

Yes, I have finally reached that age where going to an off-licence isn't a covert operation anymore; 18. I am currently sat on my brand spanking new laptop, perusing the Internetz for guitars! (I'm thinking an LTD EC-400TSB or PRS SE Singlecut right now. )

Just thought I'd give a hello, as I'm in a rather cheerful mood! If any other UGers have a birthday around this time of year, happy birthday to you too!

Now excuse me whilst I go and purchase alcohol, bladed items, superglue and vote!

you need to be 18 to purchase superglue?

I'm sorry I just find that very strange
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I want that bike in my pants. But with the rising cost of petrol, he might be better off with something like this.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Nah, I think it's probably just a trolley with a speedboat engine and a john nailed to it. Looking at it now, I doubt the engineer would have known how to do that.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
I got you a limited editing Chuck Norris card, but dont get it wet or feed it at night otherwise Chuck will come out the card and round house kick you!

I got you a 1600hp monster truck

Them tires are as tall as you, and it weighs 9,000 pounds. 100mph tops. Don't drive it on the road.
Quote by meh!
hah! In four months i'll be older than you.

Wait, what?

That has confused me alot more than I think it should.

EDIT: o yah, happy birthday, Ben.

I got you some Chicken Wire..

and some crash barriers.

Use 'em wisely my friend
Last edited by sam b at Sep 12, 2008,
On my 18th I rented an 18 rated film haha hardcore. 28 Weeks Later it was.
To be fair I was in a shit mood after being given 2 black eyes by a chav at my afterparty the night before.

Don't forget to buy some fireworks.
And a fork you have to be 18 to buy cutlery. In Asda you do anyway.

Edit: Oh yeah happy birthday.

Not to steal your thunder, but I passed my driving test this morning. There's something to rememebr your 18th birthday by.