There is this program some of you might know it’s called Sibelius. You can make any music including tab and for any instrument. There is a play back feature and it also has a part to translate different forms of music to one another.
Hope you enjoy
-nick
Sibelius can suck my dick. That shit is for schools.

EDIT: and guitar pro is for idiots.

YES, I SAID IT.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Last edited by rabidguitarist at Sep 12, 2008,
Quote by nick_jonnes
There is this program some of you might know it’s called Sibelius. You can make any music including tab and for any instrument. There is a play back feature and it also has a part to translate different forms of music to one another.
Hope you enjoy
-nick

what do you mean by this? its the one thing ive never bothered about because guitar pro is user friendly
well guitar pro is only basic this has alot more detail and you can go alot further with it. also you can use other instuments other than guitar. so say you want a duet you can now create that.
-nick
I was gonna say wow who hasn't heard of sibelius, but I guess it isn't that good for guitar writing, and this is ultimate-guitar so... yeah.
It is awesome though.

Hmm, take this to the right thread

*reported*
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by nick_jonnes
well guitar pro is only basic this has alot more detail and you can go alot further with it. also you can use other instuments other than guitar. so say you want a duet you can now create that.
-nick

Do you happen to recive a regular pay check from Avid?
It's handy when you need to write out formal scores, just because its a little more classy then guitar pro pdf's, but really it's a fairly impractical program for everyday use. It can be useful, but I don't see it as being anything special.
I'm the new king
I taste the queen
In here we are all anemic
In here, anemic and sweet
its the PIT!
i can talk about what ever i want!
that probably why maker of this site put a place called the PIT!
Quote by nick_jonnes
its the PIT!
i can talk about what ever i want!
that probably why maker of this site put a place called the PIT!

In that case I can talk about your filthy ***** wife whos taking it from the postman whilst you run around advertising your little music program!
Quote by JackalUK
In that case I can talk about your filthy ***** wife whos taking it from the postman whilst you run around advertising your little music program!

And I can talk about how my new job is going.

as a POSTMAN.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by nick_jonnes
-nick

no you can use any instrument on guitar pro. explain how it goes further. guitar pro has most musical symbols and things
I have it, and it screwed up.

It's good for writing orchestra stuff, but it's useless for tablature.
Quote by KThxBai.
no you can use any instrument on guitar pro. explain how it goes further. guitar pro has most musical symbols and things

Guitar Pro has hardly any of the symbols.
Quote by KThxBai.

you have to use the program to understand but things like "play back" so say i write music. i can then click on button then the song will play.
also there is more variety in selection of instuments(2000 to choose from)
-nick
Guys, take it easy, as valid or invalid as you think this guy's opinions are, who are you to decide who can and can't share their opinions in the pit? If other people have the right to post about their favourite star wars character, and what colour they should paint their room, then this guy deserves to be able to have an intellectual conversation about something music related, without some pimple faced thirteen year old kid crying to the mods or insulting his wife for absolutley no reason.
I'm the new king
I taste the queen
In here we are all anemic
In here, anemic and sweet
You can play the file with guitar pro to.

Each programme has there advantage. Guitar Pro is good if you want to write rock or metal out. It's much easier for tablature, etc.

Sibelius is better if you want to write complex scores or use lots of random percussion and ethnic instrument. Also if you are looking to have the score set out professionally. However most people on this website don't really care as they aren't exactly writing for the london symphony orchestra.
Quote by Regression

Each programme has there advantage. Guitar Pro is good if you want to write rock or metal out. It's much easier for tablature, etc.

Sibelius is better if you want to write complex scores or use lots of random percussion and ethnic instrument. Also if you are looking to have the score set out professionally. However most people on this website don't really care as they aren't exactly writing for the london symphony orchestra.

true that arent going to play in anythign like that but if oyu want to add in drum music aswell to give a good beat it has that advantage aswell.
Quote by Regression

But sibelius uses the same MIDI instruments as guitar pro. It's not the software that defines what the sounds are, it's the synths you have and the MIDI card you have.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW