Hi, is there any website that can give me Visual Basic Source codes, so i can use them and create little programs such as a basic guitar shop(for staff) program or a booking system so i can copy and paste then substitute in what ever i want.

i dont want anything very advanced, its for my college coursework
and no im not using graphical user interface (GUI)

thanks
Access 2003, although it is evil, really evil!
it does allow you to code as well.
Just google it. microsoft has a .NET website dedicated to VB and C# I get heaps of stuff from there.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by 2mins2midnite
Hi, is there any website that can give me Visual Basic Source codes, so i can use them and create little programs such as a basic guitar shop(for staff) program or a booking system so i can copy and paste then substitute in what ever i want.

i dont want anything very advanced, its for my college coursework
and no im not using graphical user interface (GUI)

thanks

So, you want someone to cheat from?

It is really easy to detect stolen source code and most universities have a tool that they use to do it. You should write it yourself.
Quote by LordSephiroth

It is really easy to detect stolen source code and most universities have a tool that they use to do it. You should write it yourself.

I think he's talking about A-levels in which case you aren't taught enough about coding to do it from scratch. and you aren't marked on your database itself, rather your documentation and testing etc.

although I disagree with him using a template, if anything he should go through it with his tutor.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by LordSephiroth

Being as code is standardised, how do you propose such a system would work?
Quote by LordSephiroth

even if i was in uni they cant dectect it cause i will use the basis of the code and use it in my progect and change the varibles, if someone else is trying to do the same command it will look similar apart from the varible they are using

so HA!
and a- level dont give you enough coding to work with
Quote by 2mins2midnite
even if i was in uni they cant dectect it cause i will use the basis of the code and use it in my progect and change the varibles, if someone else is trying to do the same command it will look similar apart from the varible they are using

Uh, no.

The name of the tool is Moss and it works on various languages (including VB), it will detect plagiarism regardless of what the symbolic names in the code are. So you can change the variable names all you want, it will still detect it. There is an academic paper that discusses the algorithms behind it hosted somewhere.

The best way to do it is to actually learn it, Visual Basic is NOT that hard. If your teacher sucks then, well, that is life. If you have a crappy English teacher then you can't go around and cut and paste documents from the web now can you?

Quote by saphrax
Being as code is standardised, how do you propose such a system would work?

I'm not sure what you mean by "code is standardized", care to clarify?
Last edited by LordSephiroth at Sep 14, 2008,
Code isn't standardised.. at all. There are like 10 different methods of doing absolutely everything.

Changing the variable names won't help either. LordSephiroth is all over it.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Quote by 2mins2midnite

so HA!
and a- level dont give you enough coding to work with

Learn to do your own work.

And even more important, learn to spell.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!