I just found the stetsbar tremolo system. has anyone played these? would you recommend it/how easy was it to install? www.stetsbar.com
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Interesting thing that one...
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

yay someone else who has an agile!

Quote by bv310
yay someone else who has an agile!

Me or him... :p
I think I will try one of these unit anyway. Like the looks.
I bet this tremolo will work like a charm with a roller bridge and locking tuners.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

i looked at the link. those bridges look pretty hot but wow, $400 is a lot for a bridge.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Putting Floyd or Kahler on a guitar where you need to route the body or drill new holes for screws therefore ruining any future value is just wrong IMHO. I have bought many a guitar very cheap because it was modified. This system allows you to keep the guitar stock and allowing you to replace the original equipment on it and keeping any collector value the guitar might have. $400.00 does sound cheap but I have bought vintage Les Pauls for practically nothing but if they were not modified they would have sold for thousands rather than hundreds. So $400.00 is a good investment. I think it's kind of big and ugly but it's functional and again you don't have to ruin a guitar to put it on.

If you have a nice guitar your planning on using this on keep the original parts to include in case you ever sell it.

John
bump. i want someone with real experience with the stetsbar too