Gawd, the "attack" was hilarious.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Gawd, the "attack" was hilarious.

liam gallagher was funny how he crapped himself then when the guy was under control, then he had a punch.
Quote by KThxBai.
liam gallagher was funny how he crapped himself then when the guy was under control, then he had a punch.

He did the hard man bobble, where they bounce on the balls of the feet with his hands by his sides, awesome. Plus, buskers couldn't be much worse than Oasis.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
He did the hard man bobble, where they bounce on the balls of the feet with his hands by his sides, awesome. Plus, buskers couldn't be much worse than Oasis.

NYC has the best beggers & buskers in the world lol
because the concert was cancelled here in london, ontario, it's now delayed until mid december. because of this, i will be home from uni, and will therefore be able to see oasis (just got some tickets)
interesting turn of events, it was
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by cheeseman3001
because the concert was cancelled here in london, ontario, it's now delayed until mid december. because of this, i will be home from uni, and will therefore be able to see oasis (just got some tickets)
interesting turn of events, it was

anyone know if it was a man utd fan who pushed him??!
^ Could've been a man utd fan.. there were some drunk brits beside me by the front of the mosh who had a flag with something about british football teams that Liam really didn't like
I thought they sounded better in the interval between Noel getting shoved off the stage and the rest of the band stopping than they did before.
But then again, a camel raping a donkey with a strap-on chainsaw sounds better than Oasis.
Quote by KThxBai.

Maybe its because he broke a few ribs that he couldnt exactly smack the guy in the mouth? Rather than him being a pussy.
Quote by DanRev
Maybe its because he broke a few ribs that he couldnt exactly smack the guy in the mouth? Rather than him being a pussy.

Liam =/= the guy who was pushed
Quote by MightyAl
Liam =/= the guy who was pushed

Oh right. Oh well.
Quote by MightyAl
I thought they sounded better in the interval between Noel getting shoved off the stage and the rest of the band stopping than they did before.
But then again, a camel raping a donkey with a strap-on chainsaw sounds better than Oasis.

You're trying waaaaaay too hard buddy.

And when you're critically and economically recognized to the same degree Oasis is (or was in the early-mid 90s), you can try again.
Quote by PitLurker
You're trying waaaaaay too hard buddy.

And when you're critically and economically recognized to the same degree Oasis is (or was in the early-mid 90s), you can try again.

No, if I was trying to any degree at all, I'd need to use 3 or 4 posts, because I can be quite verbose when I wish.
And I doubt Oasis are 'economically recognised', because neither of the gallagher brothers even makes an appearance in even UK 'rich lists'. Plus, they're ugly, stupid and Mancs(although i admit mancs makes ugly and stupid redundant).
So you can take a step back, because you're standing on my d*ck.
I find it hilarious how they refer to the guy who pushed him as 'a fan'. He clearly wasn't.

Anyway, personally I think it's a good idea, you get your music out, a bunch of buskers may get a break or two and the crowd still get to listen to the music which in the end is the important thing.
Quote by MightyAl
No, if I was trying to any degree at all, I'd need to use 3 or 4 posts, because I can be quite verbose when I wish.
And I doubt Oasis are 'economically recognised', because neither of the gallagher brothers even makes an appearance in even UK 'rich lists'. Plus, they're ugly, stupid and Mancs(although i admit mancs makes ugly and stupid redundant).

Your first bit makes me laugh.. a lot more than your earlier attempt at humour.

They have the money to buy all the guitars they want, they headlined one of Canada's biggest festivals and their debut was recognized as the greatest album of all time by the people of the UK. Your second tirade against "Mancs" is just tribal(istic?) jibberish, and doesn't have any relevance.
Quote by MightyAl

what does their personal appearance have to do with how good or bad the music is?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by PitLurker
Your first bit makes me laugh.. a lot more than your earlier attempt at humour.

They have the money to buy all the guitars they want, they headlined one of Canada's biggest festivals and their debut was recognized as the greatest album of all time by the people of the UK. Your second tirade against "Mancs" is just tribal jibberish, and doesn't have any relevance.

1) A Manc is a person from Manchester. As the Gallagher borthers are from manchester, they are both stupid and ugly.
2) I do not recognise their debut album as the greatest of all time, and my opinion means more to me than your life.
3) I am not trying to be funny for your benefit. I post what I find funny for MY benefit. See my second point for an explanation of why this might be so.
Quote by cheeseman3001
what does their personal appearance have to do with how good or bad the music is?

Nothing, but the abuse amuses me.
Quote by MightyAl
1) A Manc is a person from Manchester. As the Gallagher borthers are from manchester, they are both stupid and ugly.
2) I do not recognise their debut album as the greatest of all time, and my opinion means more to me than your life.
3) I am not trying to be funny for your benefit. I post what I find funny for MY benefit. See my second point for an explanation of why this might be so.

Nothing, but the abuse amuses me.

I never said I didn't know what a Manc was

You can have your own opinion on the music, that's a given, its the fact that your humour was pretty tasteless and devoid of any remote sense of comic intelligence.
Quote by PitLurker
I never said I didn't know what a Manc was

You can have your own opinion on the music, that's a given, its the fact that your humour was pretty tasteless and devoid of any remote sense of comic intelligence.

That's merely your opinion, which is wrong.
Quote by blynd_snyper
Oi, you two, GTFO. Your argument is ruining an otherwise interesting thread.

Apart from our argument, the thread is dead. We're like Frankenstein here, baby!
Quote by MightyAl
That's merely your opinion, which is wrong.

HAHHAHA ok that was actually very funny.

Yea the thread is kind of dead anyhow. Ahh well.