you could probably imagine my reaction to this news...

now, i know fred durst has been a fan of maynard for a lot longer longer than i have, and a lot longer than some of the "tr00 tool fans" but that made me feel more confused that his cover lacks alot of the emotion of the original...i would've thought as a fan he'd be more....careful? about it....

discuss, discuss
Tool thread?
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
"Limp Bizkit sucks dick" - Zakk Wyde

/thread
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
mickeyJ, you mean they covered it in 1999?....

i've only just got into Limp Bizkit recently...

haven't thought much of any songs, except maybe Rollin', but then again that's because my friend always listens to it....

giving them a chance despite reputation, but because of reputation have taken until now to do so....
One of the worst musical moments of my life was hearing their cover of Bittersweet Symphony. Somehow they took one of the most beautiful songs of all time and butchered it.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
unfortunatly Limp Bizkit have always been a pretty good band, but with an awful frontman

who cannot choose suitable songs to cover, ever.
I actually thought their cover of Behind blue eyes was pretty good.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.