Topic. Well, went to school and kept falling asleep because I was tired. Had some family friends come over for dinner

K bye.
Literally nothing. This week was "seminar week" at our school, because we're the only grade still in school (everyone else has gone on field trips) so they organised a week with lectures on University applications and TOK.

There were no obligatory lectures today. I came in the morning, realised I had nothing to do, stayed till lunch, came home, am play guitar.
at the moment I am in Frontpage class at school doing absolutely nothing but surfing UG
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Throwing up all morning, joy.
No its not morning sickness...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Had a couple beers and illegally watching Nevermind The Buzzcocks on YouTube. Good times.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Went out, got absolutely hammered. Standrard for a thursday it's student night

Mixed shots for £1 each. Sorted. Then a decent night club where they play punk, ska, metal, emo, nu rave and shit. It's all good
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Um rode my bike to the shops this morning (like an hour and a half ride), to get the new 'tallica album, to then be told that it's not released here till tomorrow
Then caught the bus to school for a music exam. I fail at concepts.
Now I'm havin a few beers listenin to Van Halen and on UG.
HI
sat here and fapped
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Cried while in a fetal position...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Art coursework, worked on a couple of Harpsichoid collabs, had a really long shower.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i'm recording my new EP... apparently i need to 'grow up' and 'sing properly' on this one.

should be interesting.

i just want to immitate Tom Delonge and sing about my peepee and my poopoo.

meh.

tonight i'll mainly be watching 'Underworld Evolution' and fapping over Kate Beckinsale's fangs.

Love you all.xx
Some schoolwork everynow and again, wasting time on the internets and i just made myself some supernoodles, yummy.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Found out me and a couple of friends are representing our school at an international science fair in Kyoto. Swish.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
got up, had a ham and cheese sarnie, listened to "everybody wants to rule the world" by tears for fears, now working on some sweep taps.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
i woke up about 10ish and just layed in bed with my girlfriend just talking JUST talking... (dirty minded UGers... *tut tut*) then the postman made me get up coz some new clothes i ordered came then we got up i took her home and i drove into town, brought a new CD and a family guy DVD, brought my girlfriend a chocolate teddy bear with i love you x written on it (which the stupid lady smudged and wouldn't do it again without me paying her again ) and brought a massive lunch and a juiced relentless (if you've never tried it you must ) which i've just finished eating

so all n' all, a pretty good day so far... and its only 2 o' clock heh heh

but also, bad day, coz my girlfriend just found out that she hasn't got a job that she applied for...
I mixed it up a bit, I laughed at people.
but sometimes i at people
Got up about 9:45ish. Ate porridge with banana. Drank tea.

Wasted time on the internet.

Had black coffee.

13.15 had beans on toast with tuna.

Ate an apple.

Just about to cycle around london visit BFI, galleries maybe buy a cd or two.
Quote by -Mono--
i woke up about 10ish and just layed in bed with my girlfriend just talking JUST talking...

Ghey.

I've been (and still am) practicing some semi-chromatic finger stretching exercises at obnoxiously loud volumes.
went to school, ditched science, nearly got caught, came home, went to my sister's b'day party, got on here, drank.

the end.
Quote by JackalUK
Had 100 wanks, went back to sleep

you must have a very sore penis.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
if i wanked 100 times, the next time a girl pulled down my pants she'd be met with a chasm.
got up, drank coffee, and now im about to leave for my law enforcement class
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Paid the deposit for halls. Got a new numberplate for the car. Walked the dog.

I imagine the pub will feature heavily in the rest of the day.