Im applying for a job online and theres a big section called a Cover note where im supposed to put in information, but Its the first time ive ever heard of a Cover Note.....

HELP ME PIT
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

whats google?

rofl

thanks for the help..... jesus what the hell am i gonna do for this cover note....!!
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

"Dear Sir / Madam,

Please find enclosed my application for the position of [Job Name] as advertised on [website] reference [ref. number].

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future,

Yours faithfully,

buzz"
Quote by saphrax
"Dear Sir / Madam,

Please find enclosed my application for the position of [Job Name] as advertised on [website] reference [ref. number].

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future,

Yours faithfully,

buzz"
You should big yourself up a bit too.

cite some relevant experience that'll make them go "ooo, I want to read THIS CV"
Add some stuff that'll make you stand out from everyone else.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Add some stuff that'll make you stand out from everyone else.

I.E decorate it with photos of your own penis.
RULE BRITANNIA
Cover notes are important. Make sure it is good, and gets straight to the point so the employer doesn't have to sit there for a while reading it.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?