whats the best bluesy guitar i can get for about...200$?
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Last edited by dreams broken at Sep 12, 2008,
Quote by i_am_metalhead
The best cheap blues guitar is going to cost a bit more than $200 - but look into a Fender Strat.

Whts the cheapest u know i can get a strat for? linky?
Quote by Jackolas

Quote by sowhat360
go onto musiciansfriend.com

-.-
Quote by Jackolas

look for a used epiphone dot studio, theyre only 269 new or 300 for the black finish so you could go over 200 a bit or find a used one for around that
GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Special
AMP:Fender Vibro Champ XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC
An amp that will do blues well is going to be much more important than a blues guitar. If you played a Fender Strat, which is typically considered a good blues guitar, through a metal amp it would still sound like a metal guitar. Compared to if you played a guitar designed for metal through a blues amp it would still sound like the blues tone wise.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by thsrayas
An amp that will do blues well is going to be much more important than a blues guitar. If you played a Fender Strat, which is typically considered a good blues guitar, through a metal amp it would still sound like a metal guitar. Compared to if you played a guitar designed for metal through a blues amp it would still sound like the blues tone wise.

Exactly.
$200 is better spent of guitar lessons with a blues instructor. Any guitar, acoustic, SG, LP, strat, in any pup configuration can be a great blues guitar. I play blues on an HB and single coils. An amp can dictate the tone but it's up to your fingers in the end. $200 gets you better fingers than amp or guitar for the money .
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
A good blues guitar=whatever guitar you can afford.

Period.

Now a guitar that will give you a good blues sound depends on what amp you have and what your idea of a good blues sound is.